Forwarding tickets is easy!
1. Log in to your My Brewers Tickets account.
2. In the "My Ticket Inventory" tab select "Forward Tickets" in the Ticket Action dropdown.
3. On the far left of the game description click the arrow to view active tickets to forward, game by game.
4. Use the checkboxes to select the tickets you wish to forward, individually or "Select All"
5. If you already have friends assigned to your account, they will appear in the "Your Friends" box. If you wish to forward the ticket(s) to an existing friend, skip to step #6. Otherwise, click on the "New Friend" button to assign a new friend to your My Brewers Tickets account. Fill in the required information and click on the "Save Changes" button.
6. After your ticket(s) are selected click the friend to forward your tickets to from the Your Friends column. After all of your tickets are assigned to friends, click the Continue button in the bottom right.
You will see the number of tickets for your friend change to the number of tickets that you are forwarding them, and the tickets in your inventory will change from "Active Tickets" to your friend's name.
7. You can choose to select other tickets to forward to additional friends, or if you are done, click "Continue".
8. On the Review screen you can add a note to your friend(s). To add different notes to different friends, you must forward the tickets in a separate action. On this screen you can also remove individual tickets being forwarded by clicking on the red x under the "Remove" column. After reviewing for accuracy click "Forward Tickets" to complete the forward.
New feature! Recall tickets that you have previously forwarded!
Now you can Recall previously forwarded tickets meaning you can pull tickets back in to your account to resell, forward to a different friend, or print to enter the game! To Recall a ticket:
1. Click the "My History" tab, choose "Forwards" and click the "Forward ID" that contains the ticket(s) you want to recall.
2. Use the checkboxes to select the tickets you wish to recall.
3. Click "Recall Tickets"
4. Enter a message to your friend, and click "Recall Tickets" to complete the Recall. You will now have access to take actions on this recalled ticket in your "My Ticket Inventory" tab.