U.S. Women's National Team vs. New Zealand
Part of the World Cup Send-Off Series presented by Volpi Foods
Thursday, May 16, 2019
Gates will open at 5:00 p.m.
U.S. Soccer has announced "Countdown to the Cup," the schedule of matches and venues for the U.S. Women's National Team in 2019 that will lead into next summer's FIFA Women's World Cup in France. Countdown to the Cup will run from January to May with the USA playing a total of 10 games, including one right here at Busch Stadium!
Food and Beverage service will begin when gates open. Food service will conclude at 8:30 p.m. and beverage service will conclude at the 75th minute of the match.
Premium Party Suites
- Premium Party Suites accommodate groups of 30 - 36
- Full-service bar in each suite, featuring mixed drinks, wine, Budweiser & Bud Light bottles, Shock Top and Goose Island IPA and Coca-Cola products
- Upscale buffet featuring ballpark favorites and more
- Exclusive one-time catering delivery of upscale menu enhancements
- chilled shrimp platter and assorted cheese platter
- basket of warm pretzels and cheese delivered
- In-game dessert cart with assorted treats
Party Suites / Legends Club
- Party Suites can accommodate groups of 32 or more
- A buffet that includes ballpark fare, BBQ brisket, baked Italian chicken, pasta salad, Caesar salad, cookies & brownies
- Access to full-service bars that include mixed drinks, wine, Shock Top and Goose Island IPA
- Budweiser, Bud Light and Coca-Cola products available in each suite
UMB Champions Club
- An upscale buffet that includes ballpark fare, a carving station, action stations, cookies & brownies
- Three full-service bar areas that include mixed drinks, wine, Budweiser products, Shock Top and Coca-Cola products
- Exclusive access to indoor Club lounge featuring 30+ TV's
Perficient Red Jacket Club
- An upscale buffet that includes ballpark fare, an action station, cookies & brownies
- Full-service bar that includes mixed drinks, wine, Budweiser bottled products, Shock Top, Goose Island IPA and Coca-Cola products
- Exclusive access to climate-controlled Club
Coca-Cola Areas & Scott Credit Union MVP Deck
- A buffet that includes hot dogs, BBQ brisket, baked Italian chicken, nachos, mixed green salad, cookies & brownies
- Budweiser, Bud Light & Coca-Cola products
Match Day Info
Visit FanHQ, located on the parking lot across the street from Gate 6 (Broadway and Poplar) prior to the match. FanHQ will open at 4:00 p.m.
- Face painting stations will be available so you can show your U.S. National Team Pride and gear up for the game!
- Volpi Foods will be on hand. Hang out in the Volpi Lounge and sample some great Volpi products!
- Volkswagen will have some of their latest vehicles on hand. You can also help create a mosaic wall of fan photos!
- Test your penalty kicking skills and make a poster at the Johnson & Johnson booth
- The WNT Everywhere display will be here as well. Walk through the art exhibit of the U.S. Women's National Soccer Team, created by female artists across the country!
- AND MUCH MORE!
PRE GAME CEREMONIES:
- The U.S. Army Black Daggers will jump into the stadium after warmups (weather permitting)
- Full Field American Flag will be held by 125 U.S. Army personnel
- National Anthem performed by country music star Kayla Ruby
- 2 Blackhawk helicopters piloted by 2 females pilots will fly over the stadium at the end of the National Anthem
- Children ages 3 and under, who will not be sitting in a seat, do not require a ticket
- Please refer to the Prohibited Items list for a comprehensive guide of what cannot be brought into Busch Stadium
- For a complete Match Day Guide, please click here
In conjunction with a league-wide policy established by Major League Baseball, the St. Louis Cardinals reserve the right to inspect all items entering Busch Stadium. Guests may bring in such items as: bags(excluding backpacks), purses, soft-sided coolers not exceeding 16" x 16" x 8"; food, non-alcoholic beverage in factory-sealed plastic bottles no larger than 2 liters, empty cups, mugs or plastic bottles. Prohibited items include but are not limited to the following items:
- Alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beer
- Aluminum containers, glass bottles/items, metal cans, thermoses
- Animals (with the exception of trained service animals for guests with disabilities)
- Backpacks (Exceptions for diaper bags and other bags used for medical reasons may be granted)
- Bags larger than 16" x 16" x 8".
- Balloons, beach balls and other inflatables
- Chairs, stools, including bleacher seats with backs
- Commercial camera equipment (lenses longer than length of the camera body), including video cameras, tripods and monopods
- Containers - aerosol cans (i.e. hairspray, sunscreen), aluminum or glass cans and bottles, flasks, non-factory sealed plastic bottles (permitted if empty and smaller than 2 liters), thermoses.
- Coolers - hard sided and Styrofoam coolers, hard plastic inserts for soft plastic coolers
- Face paint, masks, and any other costume that covers the head/face
- Flag poles, PVC pipe and other poles
- Hover boards/skate boards/roller skates, roller blades
- Illegal substances
- Knives longer than 4 inches when unopened
- Laser pointers/lights
- Noisemakers of any kind, including, but not limited to air horns, cowbells, and Thunderstix
- Obscene, offensive, or indecent clothing
- Soccer Balls
- Stun guns/tasers
- Weapons of any kind
- Wrapped packages