Introducing the Budweiser Terrace, Busch Stadium's newest ballpark gathering place- open to all fans and available when the gates open each game!
Located on the fourth level in the former Riverview Corner, the Budweiser Terrace is a great gathering place for fans to enjoy Cardinals baseball in a relaxed and social atmosphere.
Exciting features of this new area include:
- Multi-level social space that includes two full-service bars, social standing areas and lounge seating with a great view of the field, cozy cabana seating with urban garden accents on the concourse, plus an open air BBQ grill and a newly constructed covered performance stage.
- Full views of the playing field from each of the bar areas within Budweiser Terrace, allowing friends to mix and mingle all while taking in a Cardinals baseball game.
- Fans do NOT need a special ticket to access the Budweiser Terrace. There are no assigned seats. The seating and standing areas are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A perfect destination for pre-game and in-game entertainment with live bands and DJs taking the performance stage before the game as well as other special games and activities.
- Main activation area for Cardinals Theme Ticket events, plus pre-game performances including poms, dance groups, Battle at Busch band competition, and more.