Busch Stadium Tours
Busch Stadium tours provide a unique look at the home of the Cardinals. Explore areas of the ballpark that may not be regularly accessible during gameday operations with a great experience for families and friends. Tours even include a discount in the Official Cardinals Team Store with your ticket stub!
The Classic Tour is a great option for fans of Cardinals history. Visit significant places in Busch Stadium, while learning more about the legacy of the stadium and team from one of our experienced guides. In addition, ALL CLASSIC TOUR tickets include admission to the Cardinals Hall of Fame and Museum at Cardinals Nation—you get TWO attractions filled with Cardinals history for ONE ticket price!
A brand new tour for summer 2023—Take a stroll in the ballpark with a Cardinals tour staff member to enjoy some of the best views Busch Stadium has to offer. From the service level to the upper deck, this full circle tour will showcase many of the unique things to see in beautiful “baseball heaven” with an emphasis on taking in all the visuals and stunning sights!
- Tickets may be purchased through the MLB Ballpark App, the 8th Street ticket windows, the Cardinals Museum desk, online or by calling (314) 345-9000
- Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
- Allow adequate time to purchase tickets as tours frequently sell out
- Tours begin at Gate 3 on 8th Street
- Tour guests will have the opportunity to purchase their photo taken by a Busch Stadium photographer while on a tour
- CLASSIC TOUR TICKETS include admission to the Cardinals Hall of Fame and Museum
TOUR ROUTE AND SCHEDULE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
- No bags larger than 8x10x10 are allowed in Busch Stadium while on Busch Stadium Tours.
- Tours are offered rain or shine.
- Tours can extend be as long as a ½ mile in walking distance and visit areas both inside and outside, so please dress accordingly.
- Escalators are primarily used on tours, however all tours are wheelchair accessible.
- Cameras are permitted.
- Guests are welcome to drop-off tour patrons in the short-term parking cut-outs on 8th Street, however there is no parking for tours.
- Busch Stadium is a smoke-free facility.
Private tours for wedding photos, proposals, meetings, luncheons, etc.
If you would like to schedule a private tour for a marriage proposal, wedding photos, birthday, corporate events, etc., there are various options available. Visit Busch Stadium Special Events information »