Looking for the ideal fall field trip for your students? You are invited to join the St. Louis Cardinals for the annual Career Day at Busch Stadium, on Wednesday, September 12. Students and educators can enjoy a special pre-game Q&A/Panel Discussion with executives focusing on careers in sports and media. Following the special presentation, students can attend an exclusive College Fair with representatives from many colleges and universities from around the Midwest.
Following the presentation and the college fair, the Cardinals host the Pirates for a 12:15 p.m. afternoon game. The $15 Career Day ticket includes access to all of the pregame activities, a Cards/Pirates game ticket, plus a jumbo hot dog, soda and chips.
Schedule of Events
- 10:00 am - Panel Discussion/Program
- Dan Farrell - Senior Vice President, Sales (St. Louis Cardinals)
- Alex Rodrigo - Group Vice President, Sports and Entertainment Operations (St. Louis Blues)
- Jen Langosh - Cardinals Beat Writer (MLB.com)
- Katherine Hessel - Reporter (Fox 2/KPLR 11)
- Robyn Althoff - Traffic Director (Fox Sports Midwest)
- Emcee: Tom Ackerman - Sports Director (KMOX)
- 10:45 am - College Fair
- 12:15 pm - Pirates vs. Cardinals
Gates 1 & 6 will open at 9:15 a.m. and the program will start at 10:00 a.m.
Any orders made after September 3 will be held at Will Call.
*Limited Bus Parking is available for just $20. For details, please call 314.345.9000.