Don't miss your chance to experience Supercross, the most competitive and highest-profile off-road motorcycle racing championship in the world. Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship, is coming to Petco Park February 10!
Enjoy the greatest athletes from across the globe seek to outrace each other on the sport's most challenging tracks as they rack up the points leading up to the world championship. Featuring tight corners, fast straightaways, challenging rhythm sections, triple jumps, and whoops sections, these tracks pack excitement into every inch of dirt. Note: Costumes not permitted for guests 14 years & older.
For more information on group tickets for groups of 20 or more, contact email@example.com or call 619-284-7972.
- Parking lots will open at 9:00 a.m.
- The Park Blvd and Home Plate Gates will open at 12:00 p.m. All other gates will open at 5:00 p.m.
- You are strongly encouraged to arrive downtown early and enjoy one of the many restaurants and bars in the area
- If you choose to drive, Pre-Paid Parking is recommended to guarantee a parking space in advance as parking is limited and guaranteed to sell out. No RV parking is available.
- Off-site parking will be available at the following locations: along Harbor Drive at San Diego Convention Center garages, and Horton Plaza garages.
- Suggested routes and maps can be found here
USE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- To avoid traffic delays, consider utilizing public transportation. Metropolitan Transit System will run additional trolley services from Qualcomm Stadium (with 5,000 free parking spots) and Mission Valley Stations to the ballpark.
- All guests must be screened via metal detector prior to entry. You are encouraged to arrive early to minimize potential wait times.
- Standard Petco Park entry policies apply with a few exceptions:
- Professional and video recording devices are prohibited, including GoPro cameras. Tripods and selfie sticks are prohibited. Phones and small non-professional cameras are allowed. Banners, signs and flags must be smaller than 18"x24".
- Re-entry is only permitted at the Park Blvd and Home Plate Gates for Pit Party access from 12:00 - 6:00 p.m. No re-entry for the event will be permitted once the Paddock closes at 6:00 p.m.
PIT PARTY ACCESS FOR FEBRUARY 10
There are several ways to gain entry to the Pit Party. Access can be granted by visiting the Park Blvd and Home Plate Gates from 12:00 - 6:00 p.m. Re-entry to the ballpark will only be permitted until the Paddock closes at 6:00 p.m.
Pit Party Pass - Monster Energy Can Redemption
- Spectators can exchange an EMPTY Monster Energy can at the Park Blvd and Home Plate Gates for a Pit Party Stamp (see below for Redemption Procedures)
- Monster Energy Can exchanges for a Pit Party Stamp cannot be done at the entrance to the Pit Party (only at the Park Blvd and Home Plate Gates)
Pit Party Pass - Traditional Paper Pit Pass (4 color pass)
- Pit Party Passes are available for free at participating Yamaha dealerships for spectators purchasing their Monster Energy AMA Supercross tickets at that particular Yamaha dealership
- Pit Party Passes are available for $10.00 at the Padres Ticket Box Office (on sale until 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, February 10) online
- AMA Card Holders can receive a FREE Paper Pit Pass on Saturday, February 10 at the Padres Box Office from 12:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Pit Party Pass Redemption Procedures
- Spectators will surrender their cans or Paper Pit Pass at either the Park Blvd and Home Plate Gates for a Pit Party Stamp
- Spectators can also exchange a Paper Pit Pass for a Pit Party Stamp at the entrance to the Pit Party
- A Pit Party Stamp will allow the spectator access to the Pit Party from 12:00 - 6:00 p.m.