Rays Season Members have the opportunity to redeem past game, unused Season Member tickets and receive tickets from a preselected list of available games. See below for details on one of the most flexible ticket exchange programs in all professional sports. If you have any questions, please contact Season Member Services at [email protected] or 727‑825‑3250.
Available Games for Redemption
Past game, unused Season Member tickets may be turned in to receive up to six (6) complimentary tickets for Monday – Friday games played starting Friday, May 24 through Friday, September 20. Excluding games played against New York Yankees and Chicago Cubs.
*Subject to availability. Redeeming past game, unused Season Membership tickets for complimentary tickets to the dates above is on a ticket-for-ticket basis.
How to Redeem
Email a past game redemption request to [email protected] at least 3 business days in advance of the game you wish to receive and include the following information:
- Your name and account number.
- The game date and the seat location of the unused tickets you wish to turn in.
- The game date and number of tickets you wish to receive.
- Best efforts will be made to place the seats received from past game redemption as close to your original Season Membership seat location as possible, based on availability.
- Tickets in DEX Imaging Home Plate Club, AeroVanti Club, Fieldside Box, Lower Infield Box, Left Field Ledge and Chalk Box can be redeemed for seats in Lower Box Preferred, based on availability.
- Your new tickets from redemption will be loaded to your MLB Ballpark App and your online Rays Ticket Account.
- Due to limited availability, past game parking passes may not be redeemed.
- The resale of tickets received from past game redemption is strictly prohibited.
- The original Season Member seating location may be exchanged only once. Seating locations that have been exchanged may not be turned in again.
- Tickets received from past game redemption may not be combined with future game exchanges, group sales orders or any special events.
- Past game, unused tickets offer no cash value.
- Game dates, times, opponents and pricing are subject to change.
- Past game redemption guidelines are subject to change.