Rays Season Ticket Holders have the opportunity to redeem past game, unused season tickets and receive tickets from a preselected list of available games. See below for details on one of the most flexible ticket exchange programs in all of professional sports. If you have any questions, please contact Season Ticket Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727‑825‑3250.
Available Games for Redemption
Past game, unused season tickets may be turned in to receive up to ten (10) complimentary tickets for the following games* all scheduled for a 7:10 p.m. start time:
- Monday, May 6 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks
- Friday, May 31 vs. Minnesota Twins
- Thursday, June 13 vs. Los Angeles Angels
- Wednesday, July 3 vs. Baltimore Orioles
- Friday, July 19 vs. Chicago White Sox
- Monday, Aug 5 vs. Toronto Blue Jays
- Tuesday, Aug 20 vs. Seattle Mariners
- Friday, Aug 30 vs. Cleveland Indians
- Tuesday, Sept 3 vs. Baltimore Orioles
- Friday, Sept 6 vs. Toronto Blue Jays
*Subject to availability. Redeeming past game, unused season tickets for complimentary tickets to the dates above is on a ticket-for-ticket basis.
How to Redeem
Email a past game redemption request to email@example.com at least 3 business days in advance of the game you wish to receive and include the following information:
- Your name and account number.
- The game date and the seat location of the unused tickets you wish to turn in.
- The game date and number of tickets you wish to receive.
- How you would like to receive your new tickets (direct email or loaded to Rays Card).
- Best efforts will be made to place the seats received from past game redemption as close to your original season ticket seat location as possible, based on availability.
- Tickets in DEX Imaging Home Plate Club, Rays Club, Fieldside Box, Lower Infield Box and Left Field Ledge can be redeemed for seats in Lower Box Preferred, based on availability.
- Your new tickets from redemption will be loaded to your Rays Card and in your online account, unless otherwise specified.
- Due to limited availability, past game parking passes may not be redeemed.
- The resale of tickets received from past game redemption is strictly prohibited.
- The original season tickets may be redeemed only once. Single game tickets, group tickets, tickets received through past game redemption and unused parking passes may not be redeemed.
- Tickets received from past game redemption may not be combined with future game exchanges, group sales orders or any special events.
- Past game, unused tickets offer no cash value.
- Game dates, times, opponents and pricing are subject to change.
- Past game redemption guidelines are subject to change.