Join the Boston Red Sox and Red Sox Foundation for our annual Picnic in the Park Event on Sunday, August 19. The event will begin one hour following the 1:05 p.m. Red Sox vs. Tampa Bay Rays game.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the programs that we run, which include the Red Sox Scholars program and the youth RBI Baseball and Softball League.
The event will feature:
- A fifty five (55) minute autograph session with the 2018 Boston Red Sox players in attendance
- A BBQ dinner on Fenway's famous outfield, courtesy of Aramark
- Live Entertainment - World Premier Band
- A event goodie bag, with a picnic blanket
- A live auction of one-of-a-kind player donated experiences
GENERAL ADMISSION: $300
A General Admission ticket includes: a Picnic in the Park ticket only
MVP ADMISSION: $450
An MVP ticket includes: a game ticket to the 1:05 p.m. Red Sox vs. Tampa Bay Rays game, a Picnic in the Park ticket, autographed baseball signed by a Red Sox Legend, an opportunity to take a photo of yourself with the 2004, 2007 and 2013 World Series trophies, and an automatic entry into a raffle with prizes including Green Monster tickets and 2019 Opening Day tickets.
ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER OF MVP TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE!
(Please note that General Admission Picnic tickets do not include game tickets, Red Sox Legend autographed baseball or raffle entry.)
Additional Picnic in the Park information:
- Children under 3 years old are admitted free with a ticketed adult. Each MVP Picnic Ticket includes one bleacher ticket to the Sunday, August 28 game; children 3 and under must sit on adult's lap. Children over 3 years of age must have a separate ticket to Picnic and/or Red Sox game.
- All Picnic tickets must be purchased in advance. We are unable to accept C.O.D. payment. Due to the need to protect Fenway famous playing field, only a limited number of tickets to Picnic in the Park will be sold.
- As this is a charitable event, a portion of your Picnic Ticket is tax deductible as provided by Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c) (3).
- Game tickets are not included in the purchase of General Admission tickets to Picnic in the Park.
- Pets are not allowed at the Picnic with the exception of registered service dogs
- There is a limit of one autograph per player per person and due to time limits, signatures by all of the players in attendance may not be possible. Other rules and restrictions apply. The Red Sox Foundation will send additional information about Rules that apply at the Picnic to you with the confirmation of your Ticket Purchase. No refunds, substitutions or exchanges.
About the Red Sox Foundation:
The official team charity of the Boston Red Sox, the Red Sox Foundation has donated to over 1,680 organizations since its creation in 2002, and focused on making a difference in the lives of children, families, Veterans, and communities in need by improving their health, education, and recreational opportunities. Through partnerships with best-in-class organizations in healthcare, the Red Sox have helped raised over $135 million for cancer treatment and research for The Jimmy Fund, supported more than 15,000 Veterans and their families suffering from the "invisible wounds of war" with the Home Base Program, and helped the Dimock Center serve over 17,000 patients annually with health and human services. The Foundation's self-run education and youth baseball programs have helped 274 Boston Public Schools students with college scholarships, and promotes healthy choices and valuable life skills to more than 700 urban youth annually through its RBI baseball and softball program.