Do you have a Detroit Tigers Kids Club member that wants to be a part of "Kids Opening Day"? Are you and your child committed to staying healthy this summer? If the answer is "yes", you don't want to miss this contest!
Twenty-one (21) winners will have the opportunity for their child to participate in the Detroit Tigers "Kids Opening Day" presented by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan on Sunday, April 7, 2019 at 1:10 p.m. The Detroit Tigers are now accepting essays written by a parent or guardian of a child aged 5-14 for the Kids Opening Day Contest.
Contestants must submit an essay of 1,500 characters or less (approximately 250 words) answering the question "How do you and your child pledge to live a healthy lifestyle this summer?" Each winner will receive four complimentary game tickets as well as the opportunity to have their child participate in "Kids Opening Day" in one of the following ways:
• Announce the Starting Line-Ups on FOX Sports Detroit (one child)
• Announce the Starting Line-Ups on 97.1 FM The Ticket (one child)
• Announce the Starting Line-Ups on the Comerica Park Public Address (two children)
• Announce the first two Detroit Tigers batters in the 1st Inning (two children)
• Honorary Grounds Crew (two children)
• Ceremonial First Pitch opportunity (one child)
• Honorary Ticket Takers (two children)
• Honorary Kids Take the Field (nine children)
• Line-Up Card Delivery (one child)
All entries must be submitted by a parent or legal guardian 18 years of age or older of a child age 5 through 14.
Enter today! One entry per person. No purchase necessary. See Official Rules for details.
To sign your "little Tiger" up for the 2019 Detroit Tigers Kids Club, click here.
Thank you for your interest. The contest deadline has passed.