Group Package Policies
- All deposits are non-refundable / non-transferable.
- All Sales are final, there are no exchanges (in case of a canceled game, please refer to the Group Ticket rainout policy. Please note: If Comerica Park Gates open, food will be served for the picnic areas and party suites rain or shine.)
- Groups tickets require up to a 50% non-refundable deposit depending on which game you choose.
- Full payment is required at least 30 days in advance of your group outing.
- No dates will be reserved for party suites or picnic areas without a deposit.
- Group tickets cannot be paid for at the ticket windows on Witherell St. - payment for group tickets must be made through the Group Sales Department, please call (313) 471-2255.
- Additional group tickets may be added to your original reservation at a later date, subject to availability. As all Detroit Tigers individual game tickets are dynamically priced, tickets reserved at a later date may be priced differently than those in your prior ticket reservation. Group discounts are not available on game days.
- Due to security guidelines, no hard sided coolers or large bags will be allowed into Comerica Park. Large bags measuring under 16in, x 16in, x 8in, are allowed into the ballpark.
- Lost or stolen group tickets may be reprinted at a cost of $5.00 per ticket. To do so, the group leader must phone their account executive directly, or call (313) 471-2255, no later than 2 hours prior to the scheduled game to arrange for the reprint. Tickets will be left at Will Call. No reprinted tickets will be mailed. All stolen ticket reprint requests will require a copy of a police report before being processed.
- If Comerica Park gates open, food will be served for the picnic areas and party suites rain or shine.
Group Ticket Rainout Policy
In the event that 5 innings of one game are not played, except if the Tigers are in the lead at the end of 4½, one of the following policies will apply:
- When the canceled game is rescheduled on an open date or as part of a split day/night doubleheader with a specific start time for the rescheduled game, this original ticket will be valid for entry to the rescheduled game ONLY. (Exception: When the canceled game is rescheduled during the same homestand on an open date or as part of a split day/night doubleheader, this original ticket may be used for admission to the rescheduled game or may be exchanged for any future similar or lesser priced regular season game in the next 12 months from the original game date.)
- When the canceled game is rescheduled onto an existing game, thereby creating a traditional doubleheader where only one of the two games has a specific start time, the ticket for the originally scheduled game is valid for both games. This canceled game ticket is then invalid and subject to applicable exchange policy.
- If the canceled game is not rescheduled, this ticket may be exchanged for any future game during the next 12 months at the value stated. Ticket exchanges are subject to availability and all service charges or differences in value are non-refundable. Tickets may be redeemed at the Tigers Box Office or by mailing them to: Tigers Box Office, 2100 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48201
Complimentary tickets may not be exchanged under any circumstances and are invalid for use at the rescheduled game.
Specific information regarding each canceled game is available by calling (313) 471-BALL (2255) or by visiting tigers.com/rainout.
How much is Bus Parking?
Buses are allowed to park on the I-75 Service Drive (free of charge). Bus parking is on a first come, first served basis, so please arrive early. Please Note: Bus drivers are not provided with a complimentary ticket.
Can I leave tickets for my group at Will Call?
It is the responsibility of the Group Leader to distribute the tickets to his/her group. We highly recommend that you distribute your tickets to your guests as soon as you receive them. Should you have concerns regarding the distribution of your group tickets, please contact your Detroit Tigers Sales representative.
Are my group tickets exchangeable?
All sales are final. There are no exchanges allowed, (in case of a canceled game please refer to the Group Ticket Rainout Policy).
Can I return group tickets if I purchased too many?
Once group tickets are paid for in full there are no refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.
When do I have to inform you of my final group ticket number?
Your final count and payment is due 30 days before your scheduled game. Please Note: You may add additional tickets after the initial group purchase is made. (These tickets are not guaranteed to be with the original group.) Unfortunately, we can't permit a group discount on the day of the game.
What happens if the game is canceled or rained out?
Keep your tickets - do not dispose of them. If five innings of one game are not played, (except if the Tigers are in the lead at the end of 4½), please refer to the policies outlined in the Rainout Policy above.
How do I know when a game is going to be canceled due to rain?
Please tune into AM 1270 or 97.1 FM for updates on rain delays.
What time is the food served for my picnic?
Not all picnics are served at the same time. Please contact your sales representative to verify food service timing.
Who do I call for food orders in my party suite?
SportService handles all suite food orders. Please call (313) 471-2638.
When does our group name appear on the scoreboard?
Groups are recognized inside Comerica Park after the last out of the 6th inning. (The Tigers reserve the right to approve and edit any group name if necessary).
My ticket(s) are lost or stolen, can I get them reprinted?
Lost or stolen group tickets may be reprinted at a cost of $5.00 per ticket. To do so, the group leader must phone their account executive directly, or call (313) 471-2255, no later than two hours prior to the scheduled game to arrange for reprint. Tickets will be left at will call, no reprinted tickets may be shipped. All stolen ticket reprint requests will require a copy of a police report before being processed. Please note: Exact seat locations are needed to file a reprint request.
If the gates open, food will be served for the Picnic areas and party suites - rain or shine
If a game is canceled before the gates open no food charges will apply and our regular rain check policies will be in effect
Fundraising tickets are non-refundable. If a game is canceled our regular rain check policies will be in effect. Please call (313) 471-2361 for more information.
If you have any questions about your picnic or party suite please call group sales at (313) 471-2255
All deposits are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
Due to security guidelines, no hard sided coolers or large bags will be allowed into Comerica Park. Large bags measuring under 16" x 16" x 8" are allowed into the ballpark