Have your Holiday Card photo taken at Minute Maid Park with everyone's favorite alien, Orbit!
On Saturday, November 14th and Sunday, November 15th from 9:00am-5:00pm, come take your holiday photo with Orbit at Minute Maid Park in Hall of Fame Alley presented by Houston Methodist! Space is limited for this one-of-a-kind chance to make your card stand out this holiday season!
Fans are invited to purchase a photo session at $150 per photo session slot. Exact timing will be on a first come, first served basis within each 30-minute block on the day of the photo session. Time slots must be purchased in advance, as walk-ups will not be accepted. Photos will be emailed in high-resolution at the completion of your session.
Availability is limited, so act fast to secure your spot with Orbit! Orders must be received by November 12th at 12:00pm.
For questions, Richard Tapia at 713-259-8303 or email at [email protected].
The Astros will provide the following:
- Photo session with Orbit
- An on-site photographer
- A unique background inside of Minute Maid Park
- An email containing your high-resolution photos by 5pm on Friday, November 20th.
- Your session may include up to eight people
- No pets of any kind will be permitted into Minute Maid Park
- If you are late or miss your photo session slot you are scheduled for, rescheduling cannot be guaranteed
- No lewd or inappropriate photos may be taken. The policy is at the sole discretion of the Houston Astros and its representatives.
- Signs or attire displaying political messaging will not be permitted in your photos.
Health and Safety Protocols:
Our top priority is to keep our fans, staff, and players safe. To do so, several protocols have been implemented to enhance the safety of everyone who enters the building. Please be aware that despite these new processes and modifications, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, and all Orbit Holiday Photo participants voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Please take a moment to review our protocols before purchasing your photo session:
- Sessions may include up to eight people per group.
- During your photo session, you will be permitted to take photos with Orbit, but at no time will you be permitted to have any physical contact with Orbit.
- Fans will enter Minute Maid Park through the Left Field Entrance with the line queuing in Hall of Fame Alley presented by Houston Methodist, with each group maintaining a socially distant space. After your session is complete, you will exit through the Center Field Entrance.
- Upon entry, fans will be required to:
- Put on a face mask, regardless of age. The Astros will provide a mask to anyone who does not have one. Face masks are required inside the building at all times except while actively taking your holiday photos.
- Fill out an electronic health questionnaire to confirm they do not have symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. Such a screening can be found here. Screenings must be done the day of your session by all members of your party.
- Undergo a temperature check. Guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be admitted but will receive a refund.
- Wash hands with hand sanitizer (provided on site).
- During your time in Minute Maid Park, fans are asked to maintain a social distance of 6’ from other groups and refrain from touching the walls and other surfaces.
- Photo set will be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Outside items such as balls, bats, and toys will not be permitted inside of Minute Maid Park.
The Astros reserve the right to immediately remove any guest who violates any of the above policies without refund.
Should conditions surrounding the pandemic or other acts of God deem it unsafe for photos to be taken inside of Minute Maid Park on these days, the photo sessions may be cancelled with a refund.