Orbit Holiday Card Photos
Have your Holiday Card photo taken at Minute Maid Park with everyone's favorite alien, Orbit!
On Saturday, December 4th from 9:00am-3:00pm and Sunday, December 5th from 9:00am-5:00pm, come take your holiday photo with Orbit at Minute Maid Park! Space is limited for this one-of-a-kind chance to make your card stand out this holiday season!
Fans are invited to purchase a photo session at $150 per photo session slot. Exact timing will be on a first come, first served basis within each 30-minute block on the day of the photo session. Time slots must be purchased in advance, as walk-ups will not be accepted. Photos will be emailed in high-resolution the week following your session.
Availability is limited, so act fast to secure your spot with Orbit! Orders must be received by December 2nd at 12:00pm.
For questions, please email Meehee Kim at [email protected].
The Astros will provide the following:
- Photo session with Orbit
- An on-site photographer
- A unique background inside of Minute Maid Park
- An email containing your high-resolution photos by Tuesday, December 7th.
- Your session may include up to eight people
- No pets of any kind will be permitted into Minute Maid Park
- If you are late or miss your photo session slot you are scheduled for, rescheduling cannot be guaranteed
- No lewd or inappropriate photos may be taken. The policy is at the sole discretion of the Houston Astros and its representatives.
- Signs or attire displaying political messaging will not be permitted in your photos.
Health and Safety Protocols:
Our top priority is to keep our fans, staff, and players safe. To do so, several protocols have been implemented to enhance the safety of everyone who enters the building. Please be aware that despite these new processes and modifications, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, and all Orbit Holiday Photo participants voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Please take a moment to review our protocols before purchasing your photo session:
- Sessions may include up to eight people per group.
- Masks are not required for participants who have been fully vaccinated. Participants who are not fully vaccinated are encouraged to continue to wear masks. _Full vaccination is defined as having received a final vaccination dose at least two weeks prior to event date (i.e., second dose of Pfizer/Moderna or single dose of Johnson & Johnson)._
- During your time in Minute Maid Park, fans are asked to maintain a social distance of 6’ from other groups and refrain from touching the walls and other surfaces.
- People who have tested positive for, or displayed any signs or symptoms of, COVID-19 in the past 14 days, have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or are at high risk of contracting the virus must stay home.
- Wash your hands frequently and utilize the hand sanitizer stations located throughout the stadium.
- Outside items such as balls, bats, and toys will not be permitted inside of Minute Maid Park.
The Astros reserve the right to immediately remove any guest who violates any of the above policies without refund.
Should conditions surrounding the pandemic or other acts of God deem it unsafe for photos to be taken inside of Minute Maid Park on these days, the photo sessions may be cancelled with a refund.