All orders placed today through December 31, 2018 will be installed March 2019.
Be a part of the SunTrust Park Legacy Brick Program!
Start a new tradition to be enjoyed now and for future generations! Purchase a legacy brick with your name, family's name or friend's names engraved into a legacy brick to be a permanent part of SunTrust Park and Braves country.
Proceeds from your contribution will benefit the Atlanta Braves Foundation. Since 1994, ABF has contributed more than $7 million in financial assistance to the youth serving organizations throughout the Atlanta-metro community through the generous support of Braves players, staff, sponsors and our loyal fans!
Brick and replica images are for size and engraving illustration purposes. Final brick and replica color to be determined.
- Your personalized legacy brick installed at SunTrust Park
- A replica of your SunTrust Park brick to have as a special keepsake for your home or office
- A signed Certificate of Ownership, recognizing your legacy brick as a permanent feature at SunTrust Park and a special part of Braves history
Need help or ideas for your legacy brick? Draft your personal message first on a virtual version of your brick selected to instantly see how it will look engraved. Other inscription examples are also provided for further inspiration in personalizing your brick.
Legacy Bricks ordered today through December 31, 2018 will be installed March 2019. Quantities are limited, so act now to ensure your brick is placed at SunTrust Park during the 2019 season!
Thank you again for your patronage, support and loyalty!
- All information must be clear and complete to process your order. International orders cannot be accepted using this form.
- All Turner Field legacy bricks have been reproduced and installed at SunTrust Park. Locator maps were mailed or emailed to all brick owners. If you did not receive a map, please contact us via phone or email listed below.
- For additional questions, please call 1-877-ABF-BRIX (877-223-2749) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.