The Atlanta Braves are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve. To demonstrate that commitment, Braves employees have stepped up to the plate through Braves Care, an employee volunteer initiative designed to assist our community and charitable partners. Braves Care provides an opportunity for employees to get involved and make a difference in the metro Atlanta community.
Below are a few of the projects Braves employees have taken part in through the program:
- Tutoring and educational field trips with students at D.H. Stanton Elementary School.
- Reading to children on Atlanta Braves Day at Georgia Hill Library.
- Participating in card campaigns and food drives for troops overseas.
- Facilitating a Back to School supply drive for students in need.
- Preparing casseroles for Ronald McDonald House residents.
- Walking and socializing dogs at PAWS Atlanta.
- Volunteering with the Atlanta Community ToolBank to renovate a house in the Turner Field neighborhood.
- Assembling Thanksgiving baskets for families in need in partnership with Families First.