TOYOTA STOLEN BASE CHALLENGE SWEEPSTAKES (THE "SWEEPSTAKES")
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING A STOLEN BASE PRIZE WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED AS OF THE APPLICABLE ELIGIBLE GAME DRAWING DATE DEADLINE AND THE NUMBER OF STOLEN BASE EVENTS THAT OCCUR; ODDS OF WINNING A SECOND CHANCE PRIZE WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Florida and New York) including its commonwealths, territories and possessions (collectively referred to herein as "states"), and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states/territories/provinces where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority) at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC ("Sponsor"), Marathon Petroleum Company LP, Atlanta National League Baseball Club, LLC ("ANLBC" or "Atlanta Braves"), the other MLB Entities and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate or win a Prize (defined below). The "MLB Entities" shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball ("BOC"), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. ("MLBAM" or "MLB.com"), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs ("Clubs"), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, territory, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations. Void in Florida, New York, the Province of Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on March 28, 2019, and ends following the official conclusion of the second (2nd) inning of the Atlanta Braves game played on September 29, 2019 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on March 21, 2019, and ends at 11:59 a.m. ET on September 29, 2019 ("Entry Period"). You may enter the Sweepstakes in one (1) of the following two (2) ways: online or mail. No other method of entry will be accepted. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address/household, regardless of method of entry. Additional entries beyond the specified limit will be void.
- Mail-in Method: If you do not wish to enter online, you may enter the Sweepstakes by hand-printing your full name, address, city, state/territory/province and zip code, day & evening telephone numbers (including area codes), date of birth, and email address (optional); name of Sweepstakes ("Toyota Stolen Base Challenge Sweepstakes"); and the following statement: "I acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree to the Sweepstakes Official Rules." on a 3"x5" postcard and mailing it in a sealed envelope with proper postage affixed to: Atlanta Braves, 755 Battery Avenue SE, Atlanta, Georgia 30339. Sponsor and/or ANLBC will use email addresses provided via the mail-in entry method for prize notification purposes only; however, eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes is not dependent upon entrant's provision of this information. Mail-in entries must be received by Sponsor by September 29, 2019, to be eligible. Mail-in entries become the property of Sponsor and/or ANLBC and will not be returned.
- Eligible Game Drawing(s): Each potential Stolen Base Prize recipient, if any, will be selected by random drawing (each, a "Eligible Game Drawing") prior to each Atlanta Braves home and away game during the Sweepstakes Period (each, an "Eligible Game") from among all eligible entries received as of 11:59 a.m. ET on the date of the applicable Eligible Game (each, an "Eligible Game Drawing Date Deadline"). If an Atlanta Braves player successfully steals a base during the second inning of an Eligible Game ("Stolen Base Event"), the potential Stolen Base Prize recipient will be a potential Stolen Base Prize winner and subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential Stolen Base Prize winner shall be declared an official Stolen Base Prize winner of the Sweepstakes (each, a "Stolen Base Prize Winner"). A maximum of one (1) Stolen Base Prize will be awarded per Eligible Game regardless of the number of Stolen Base Events that occur during such Eligible Game. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the applicable Major League Baseball Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. Released Parties (defined below) will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition.
- Second Chance Drawing: The potential Second Chance Prize winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected by random drawing on or about October 13, 2019 ("Second Chance Drawing"), from among all eligible entries received. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, the potential Second Chance Prize winner will be declared the official Second Chance Prize winner of the Sweepstakes (the "Second Chance Prize Winner" and together with the Stolen Base Prize Winner(s), the "Winners").
Non-winning eligible entries from one (1) drawing will carry over into subsequent drawing(s), if any (for the avoidance of doubt, eligible entries selected in an Eligible Game Drawing for which no Stolen Base Prize is awarded will automatically carry-over to and remain eligible for subsequent drawing(s), if any). Odds of winning a Stolen Base Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received as of the applicable Eligible Game Drawing Date Deadline and the number of Stolen Base Events that occur; odds of winning the Second Chance Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The decisions of Sponsor and ANLBC are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Prize per person, family or household.
- Stolen Base Prize(s): Each Stolen Base Prize Winner will receive one (1) Marathon Gas Card with a value of at least Fifty Dollars ($50.00) (each, a "Stolen Base Prize"). If no Stolen Base Event occurs in the March 28, 2019, Eligible Game, no Stolen Base Prize will be awarded for that Eligible Game, and the Stolen Base Prize will increase by Fifty Dollars ($50.00) for each subsequent Eligible Game until a Stolen Base Event occurs. In the event a Stolen Base Event occurs during the Sweepstakes Period, the Stolen Base Prize will be awarded as calculated above and reset to Fifty Dollars ($50.00) for the subsequent Eligible Game. By way of example only, in the event there are no Stolen Base Prize Winners as of April 6, 2019 (and all scheduled games are played from March 28-April 6, 2019), and a Stolen Base Event occurs in the April 6, 2019, Eligible Game, the Stolen Base Prize shall have increased to Four Hundred Dollars ($400.00) as of that Eligible Game, and the eligible potential Stolen Base Prize recipient Winner will receive one (1) or more Marathon Gas Card(s) with a total value of Four Hundred Dollars ($400.00), and the Stolen Base Prize for the April 7, 2019, Eligible Game will be reset to Fifty Dollars ($50.00). In the event that no Stolen Base Event occurs during the Sweepstakes Period, no Stolen Base Prize will be awarded. (Estimated Retail Value ("ERV") of each Stolen Base Prize will range from $50.00 to $8,100.00.) For the avoidance of doubt, a maximum of one (1) Stolen Base Prize will be awarded for each Eligible Game.
- Second Chance Prize: The Second Chance Prize Winner will receive one (1) or more Marathon Gas Card(s) with a total value of Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) (the "Second Chance Prize" and together with the Stolen Base Prize(s), the "Prizes"). (ERV of the Second Chance Prize: $500.00.)
PRIZE CONDITIONS: Marathon Gas Cards may be subject to certain terms and conditions established by issuer; all other Prize details shall be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Each Winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, territory, provincial and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes). All costs and expenses associated with the Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of each individual Winner. The Prize(s) is non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemptions, except at Sponsor's and/or ANLBC's sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor and/or ANLBC reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any portion thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion.
NOTIFICATION: Each potential winner will be notified at the email address, postal address and/or telephone number (in the sole discretion of Sponsor and/or ANLBC, as applicable) provided at the time of entry (the "Prize Notification"). In the event that any potential winner does not respond to any such Prize Notification within three (3) days of the date of issuance, declines the Prize for any reason or in the case of Canadian residents, incorrectly answers the skill testing question as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries received if for the Second Chance Drawing, or received as of the applicable Stolen Base Drawing Date Deadline if for a Stolen Base Prize. Each potential winner may be required to submit his/her valid social security number and/or other identification to Sponsor and may be required to execute, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and, unless prohibited by law, Publicity, within five (5) days of the date of issuance, and in the case of Canadian residents, correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time limited mathematical skill testing question which will be administered by Sponsor by telephone at a mutually agreeable time. Failure to submit any identification required by Sponsor or to return the required documents within the specified time period, noncompliance with these Official Rules or the return of any Prize (or any portion thereof) or Prize Notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture and, at Sponsor's sole discretion and time permitting, may cause an alternate potential winner to be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries received if for the Second Chance Drawing, or received as of the applicable Stolen Base Drawing Date Deadline if for a Stolen Base Prize.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (a) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (b) waive any and all claims against Sponsor, Marathon Petroleum Company LP, ANLBC, the other MLB Entities, Facebook, Inc ("Facebook"), Apple, Inc. and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, "Released Parties") for any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of any Prize (or any portion thereof) or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of any Prize (or any portion thereof). By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by Sponsor, ANLBC, and/or MLBAM by telephone, email and/or postal mail for Sweepstakes purposes. Each Winner, by acceptance of Prize, grants to Sponsor, ANLBC, MLBAM and each of their respective designees the right to publicize such Winner's name, address (city and state/territory/province of residence), photograph, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, promotional, trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, misrouted, scrambled, damaged, delayed, undelivered, mutilated, postage-due or garbled entries, transmissions, email or mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless network, website, or other connections including those through and/or by any website, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cable or wireless transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; wireless service congestion; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems, wireless towers or cellular tower equipment; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in wireless or other transmission, processing, or communication; non-delivery; misdirected, blocked, or delayed email notifications; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, telephone, wireless service, mail, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize(s) or in any Sweepstakes-related materials, or the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants' or to any other person's computer and/or wireless device related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or any representative of the Released Parties or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, ANLBC, and/or MLBAM will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor, ANLBC, MLBAM and/or their respective agents. Sponsor and/or ANLBC shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Sweepstakes, and to resolve all disputes in its sole discretion. Released Parties (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any Prize (or any portion thereof), and (b) disclaim any implied warranty. Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sponsor, ANLBC, and MLBAM reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). In the event of cancellation, Sponsor, ANLBC, and/or MLBAM may elect to identify any Winner(s) and award any Prize(s) by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation. Sponsor, ANLBC, and MLBAM also reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND/OR ANLBC WILL DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT, AND SPONSOR, ANLBC, THE OTHER MLB ENTITIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means will be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of any potential winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable Internet service provider or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the email address for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
As a condition of entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims, controversies or causes of action arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded (each, a "Claim"), shall be (1) arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party, and (2) settled by binding arbitration in New York County, New York before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then governing rules and procedures, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (ii) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A, applicable to contracts entered into and performed exclusively in that State.
Apple, Inc. is not a sponsor of, or responsible for conducting, the Sweepstakes. All entry data provided via the online entry form is provided to Sponsor, ANLBC and/or MLBAM and not to Facebook. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
WINNERS' LIST: For a list of the Winners' names, mail a request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received after November 30, 2019, to: Attn: Toyota Stolen Base Challenge Sweepstakes Winner's List c/o Atlanta Braves, 755 Battery Avenue SE, Atlanta, Georgia 30339.
SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC, 120 Jim Moran Boulevard, Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored by ANLBC or any other MLB Entity.
Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.