About the Races
- Available to all Braves fans and runners, regardless of where you live!
- Rain or shine! You pick the day, time, pace and course for your race.
- Fun for All! This race is designed for fans wishing to break a personal race record or just wanting to get a bit of fresh air!
- An opportunity to participate in a unique Atlanta Braves event while maintaining social distancing guidelines.
How do I run?
Joining in the fun is easy! Follow the below instructions:
- Register online by clicking on the registration link corresponding to the race that interests you. Each race has a $30 entry fee with proceeds benefiting the Atlanta Braves Foundation.
- Choose your route.
- Run or walk your race. You choose the date and the time.
- Optional Race Results - Upload your time to the virtual results race page to be featured on the leaderboard, complete with your custom finisher certificate.
Net proceeds will benefit the Atlanta Braves Foundation. To learn more about the Braves Foundation, visit braves.com/give.
All registrants will receive a unique race medal for each race completed.
About our Sponsor
Northside Hospital is proud to be the presenting sponsor of RunBraves, and the pursuit of healthy living throughout Braves Country. Northside is committed to the health and wellness of our community. As such, we dedicate ourselves to being a center of excellence in providing high-quality health care. We pledge compassionate support, personal guidance and uncompromising standards to our patients in their journeys toward health of body and mind. To ensure innovative and unsurpassed care for our patients, we are dedicated to maintaining our position as regional leaders in select medical specialties. And to enhance the wellness of our community, we commit ourselves to providing a diverse array of educational and outreach programs.