Sponsored by Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund, Ltd. on behalf of Market #016 (herein, "Sponsor")
1. Sweepstakes Period: Subway Grand Slam Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on August 1, 2021 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 31, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The database clock for the Website (defined below) will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is provided by the Sponsor. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. (excluding, without limitation, Puerto Rico and all other United States territories and possessions) who are eighteen (18) years of age (except in the case of residents of jurisdictions where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years, such legal age of majority) or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Atlanta National League Baseball Club, LLC (“ANLBC”) and the other MLB Entities (defined below), Proof Advertising (“Administrator”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies associated with the Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. “MLB Entities” means ANLBC, the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (“MLB”), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. Non-eligibility or non-compliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sweepstakes is void outside of the 50 United States, D.C. (including, without limitation, Puerto Rico and all United States territories and possessions), and where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. How to Enter: You may enter this Sweepstakes only via the entry methods described below. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m., ET, of the last day of the Sweepstakes Period (August 31, 2021), regardless of the method of entry. Proof of depositing entry in mail is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted from post office boxes. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor, ANLBC, or MLB for any inability of a potential entrant to successfully enter the Sweepstakes for any reason.
PURCHASE ENTRY METHOD: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes and receive one (1) entry by (i) making a purchase of a Fresh Value Meal at participating Subway® Restaurant locations and texting the Subway® “text-to-win” unique code on the receipt (the “Code”) from your mobile phone to the number on the receipt (the “Number”), (ii) receiving the entry page URL via text message once the Code has been sent to the Number, (iii) going to http://www.braves.com/grandslamsweepstakes (the “Website”), and (iv) following the on-screen instructions to fully complete the entry form. Entrants may obtain the Code and the Number by making a purchase of a Fresh Value Meal at participating Subway® Restaurant locations located in Market #016 during the Sweepstakes Period. The Code and Number will be printed onto a Subway® receipt, instructing entrants to text the Code to the Number provided. Additionally, Entrant may be asked if they would like to receive weekly Subway® deals by replying to the text.
Text messaging requires a phone and digital service capable of two-way text messaging. Text messaging may not be available in all areas in the U.S. Each text message sent to or received by a service subscriber of any participating wireless carrier will incur a standard messaging charge, in accordance with that carrier’s terms and conditions applicable to such customer’s particular rate plan and a premium text messaging charge. Each wireless carrier’s rate plan may vary, and entrants should contact their wireless carrier for information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes.
MAIL-IN ENTRY METHOD: Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes by hand-printing the words Subway Grand Slam Sweepstakes, your name, date of birth, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address on a 3" x 5" card and mailing it in an envelope to: Subway Grand Slam Sweepstakes c/o Proof Advertising, 114 W. 7th Street, Suite 500, Austin, TX 78701 (“Mail-in Entry”).
Limit one (1) entry per person. All entries received from any person that exceed the stated limitation will be disqualified.
Entries made by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be acknowledged. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an entry, the name of the “authorized account holder” associated with the email account will be deemed to be the entrant as long as such person is eligible and in compliance with these Official Rules. The authorized account holder of the email address is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of receipt by Sponsor or any MLB Entity. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address for purposes of entry into the Sweepstakes. Use of any automated program or method to enter will result in disqualification of all associated entries and of the person/email address account responsible for such entries.
4. Drawing/Odds of Winning: One (1) first prize winner (“First Prize winner”), one (1) second prize winner (“Second Prize winner”), and one (1) third prize winner (“Third Prize winner”) will be randomly selected in a prize drawing from among all eligible entries received. The prize drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor or Administrator, an independent judging agency, whose decisions shall be final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes and will occur on or about September 7, 2021. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prizes: There will be three (3) prizes awarded, subject to these Official Rules. One (1) First Prize: First Prize winner will receive two (2) tickets for winner and one (1) guest to the September 20, 2021, Atlanta Braves regular season home game, a pre-game ballpark tour, the opportunity to announce “Play Ball” prior to start of game, one (1) Atlanta Braves swag bag with contents to be determined solely by ANLBC (approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $300). One (1) Second Prize: Second Prize winner will receive one (1) autographed baseball bat by one (1) past or present Atlanta Braves player or coach (to be determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion) (ARV of $125). One (1) Third Prize: Third Prize winner will receive one (1) $100 Subway® gift card. ARV: $100. Total ARV of all prizes: $525.
BASEBALL TICKET PRIZE CONDITIONS: This provision shall apply to any Prize that consists of tickets to a professional baseball game (“Tickets”). All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of Tickets not expressly specified herein as being provided as part of the prize, including but not limited to lodging, travel, transportation, meals, beverages, parking, gratuities and other costs and expenses incurred by use of the Tickets are the sole responsibility of the First Prize winner and his/her guest(s) (collectively, as used in this paragraph, “Ticket Winner”). Seat locations at the game shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor and/or prize provider, unless otherwise specified herein. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the MLB Entities and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the Tickets will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, Acts of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance, pandemic, epidemic, “shelter in place,” “shutdowns” and similar orders and other government actions or any other reason outside their control. If Ticket Winner cannot attend the event on the date and at the time of the game specified in the Ticket, then Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the Ticket Winner. Sponsor does not guarantee that the game will take place on a particular date or time. Sponsor will have no responsibility to any Ticket Winner if any game is cancelled or rescheduled. Ticket Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable ballpark and venue, as applicable, rules and regulations in connection with the Tickets. Sponsor and the applicable MLB Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to the Ticket Winner and/or his/her guest who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Sponsor and the MLB Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance, pandemic, epidemic, “shelter in place,” “shutdowns” and similar orders and other government actions or any other reason outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale, redeemed for cash, rescheduled or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition ticket(s). Each Ticket Winner agrees to and hereby does waive, release and hold harmless the MLB Entities for any and all claims arising out of any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of any Tickets (or any portion thereof) or any travel or activity related to the receipt or use of the Tickets (or any portion thereof), including without limitation, any personal injury, death or damage to persons or property. MLB Entities’ names and logos are registered trademarks and are used with permission.
GIFT CARD CONDITIONS: Subway® Gift Card is issued by Value Pay Services, LLC (“VPS”), a third-party service provider. Use of a Subway® Gift Card is subject to and constitutes acceptance of the Subway® Card Terms and Conditions which may be viewed at https://www.subway.com. The winner of the Subway® Gift Card should carefully read the Subway® Card Terms and Conditions. The winner of the Subway® Gift Card should also safeguard the Subway® Gift Card as he/she would any other valuable item. Each Subway® Gift Card will be voided if it is used without permission, altered, or defaced. The Subway® Gift Card is usable up to its balance only to purchase goods or services at participating Subway® restaurants in the U.S. via online ordering through www.subway.com or the Subway® App. Actual value of each autographed item is subject to market fluctuations.
GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Exact nature and duration of the tour and the opportunity to announce “Play Ball” shall be determined in the sole discretion of ANLBC and subject to availability. No Certificate of Authenticity is provided by Sponsor or ANLBC. Autographed items are not game used. Unclaimed or forfeited prizes will not be awarded. All taxes resulting from acceptance of a prize are the sole responsibility of each winner. No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute any prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater value (at its sole discretion) for any reason. Any expenses not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to state and local government surcharges, taxes (including federal and state income taxes), other costs, and other expenses relating to the prizes and the use or acceptance of a prize are the sole responsibility of each winner. All prize details not specified herein shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, in fact or in law, by Sponsor or any MLB Entity. In no event shall Sponsor’s prize liability exceed the ARV of a prize for any reason. Limit one (1) prize per person.
6. Winner Notifications: No entrant is deemed a winner until his/her eligibility has been verified and it is determined that he/she has complied with all terms of these Official Rules, all in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Administrator will notify potential winners via email and potential winners must confirm their eligibility and agreement to these Official Rules by reply to the email notification within three (3) days of first attempted notification. Released Parties (defined below) are not responsible for any telecommunications issues or for change of mailing address or email address subsequent to the date on which an entrant entered the Sweepstakes. If a prize or any notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor or Administrator in its sole discretion, the prize will be forfeited, and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate potential winner will be selected at random from remaining eligible entries. Sponsor will make up to three (3) attempts to award each prize, and, if after three (3) attempts a prize remains unclaimed, the prize may not be awarded in Sponsor’s discretion. In no event will more than three (3) prizes be awarded. Prizes will be shipped within approximately 4-6 weeks of the date winners are confirmed.
7. General and Liability Release: By participating, entrants agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters. Entrants further agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Subway IP LLC. (“SIP”), Franchise World Headquarters, LLC (“FWH”), Doctor’s Associates LLC., Subway Restaurants®, Subway® Franchisees, Administrator, Braves Stadium Company, LLC, ANLBC and the other MLB Entities, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies associated with the Sweepstakes, and all other service agencies involved with the design, execution or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, and the respective directors, officers, agents and employees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any liability, claims, losses and damages of any kind, including death, to persons or property, arising out of, or relating to, their participation in this Sweepstakes and the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of a prize (if applicable), and have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize and specifically disclaim all such warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer system or mobile device which is occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Entrants who Sponsor or MLB determines to have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. Sponsor and MLB reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor, MLB, or any of their affiliates if Sponsor or MLB suspects or finds entrant to be: (a) violating the Official Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, or the Website; © acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (d) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking the Website, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, Sponsor, MLB or Sponsor’s/MLB’s representatives. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE WEBSITE MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL AND SPONSOR, ANLBC AND MLB RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING LAWYERS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND TO BAN OR DISQUALIFY AN ENTRANT FROM THIS AND FUTURE PROMOTIONS. By entering, entrants agree that: (a) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participants’ rights and obligations, and the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States.
8. Binding Arbitration: Subject to applicable laws, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Connecticut law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty (60) days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties.
SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ENTRANT WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONETARY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW MANDATORY ARBITRATION, WAIVER OF CLASS ACTIONS, THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO RELEVANT PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
By entering, entrants agree that: (a) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, and the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Connecticut or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Connecticut; and (b) any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth above in this Section 8 of these Official Rules, and/or are related to entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Connecticut.
9. Limitation of Liability: Released Parties do not assume any responsibility for, and each entrant and the prize winners hereby releases and agrees to hold the Released Parties harmless from and against, any and all claims, actions, damages, demands and liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising out of, or in connection with, the entrant’s participation or attempted participation in the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the administration of the Sweepstakes, the selection and confirmation of the winners, and the arranging for, awarding of and use of the prizes or portions thereof. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Released Parties are not responsible for (a) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information for any reason; (b) late, lost, stolen, damaged, misdirected, garbled or incomplete entries, transmissions or transactions, entries that are altered or otherwise irregular, have been submitted through illicit means or do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of these Official Rules; © any loss, damage, or claims caused by, or in any way related to, the awarded prizes or the Sweepstakes itself; (d) failure of the Website or any operations or transmission of information during the Sweepstakes Period, including, without limitation, any problems, human, production or technical errors, lost, delayed, garbled or corrupted data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or failures of any telephone or transmission lines, technical malfunctions of any computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including, without limitation, any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any material connected to the Sweepstakes, all of which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (e) any typographical or other error or omission in any printing or advertising relating to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement or notification of the winners; (f) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise; (g) any claims regarding the accepting, arranging for, awarding of or use of the prizes or any portion thereof; (h) electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind; or (i) cheating or fraud by any participant. Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void. Sponsor and/or MLB reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to amend these Official Rules for clarification purposes, at any time, in any way, and without prior notice, without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and/or MLB reserve the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes, including any entry mechanism, if they determine, in their sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions, unforeseen events (including without limitation, Acts of God, pandemic, epidemic, “shelter in place” and similar orders and other government actions), or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play, safety, and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding the prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, Sponsor and/or MLB shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated for any reason or at Sponsor’s or MLB’s discretion, before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winners in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
10. Publicity Rights: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and/or the Sponsor’s designee and/or the MLB Entities the perpetual right to use his/her name, city and state, biographical information, photos, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, and/or statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising, and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including, but not limited to, live television, worldwide, on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review, or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
11. Winners’ Names: For the winners’ names (available after winners have been verified), send a self-addressed, stamped, business size (#10) envelope by October 26, 2021 to: Subway – 2021 Atlanta Braves Grand Slam Winners, 5550 Touhy Ave, Suite 403, Skokie, IL 60077, United States.
Further by participating in the Sweepstakes, eligible entrant hereby consents to Sponsor’s, Administrator’s or authorized agents’ collection, use, and disclosure of entrants’ personal information for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes and prize fulfillment. Entrant acknowledges that he/she has read, understood and accepted the Sponsor’s Privacy Statement, which provides more information about Sponsor’s privacy practices and is located at https://www.subway.com/en-US/Legal/PrivacyStatement-FWH. Entrants may be offered the optional opportunity to receive coupons, newsletters, informational materials, marketing communications, or other special promotions, or other offers from Sponsor, affiliates within the Subway® Group, and/or third-party service providers; however, eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes is not dependent upon entrant’s consent to receive such offers and consenting to receive such offers will not impact any entrant’s chances of winning. Entrants will not be contacted for marketing purposes unless they have provided their consent.
13. Rules Govern: In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
14. Severability: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
15. Sponsor: Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust, Ltd., 325 Sub Way, Milford, CT 06461 on behalf of Market #016.
16. Administrator: Proof Advertising, 114 W 7th St STE 500, Austin, TX 78701.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored by any of the MLB Entities. Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks, and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.