What is the difference between the “All-Star” and “Rookie” Kids Club memberships?
- The All-Star Kids Club membership offers more benefits and exclusive gifts. This package includes: an exclusive Ozzie Albies Kids Club t-shirt jersey, a Braves drawstring bag, Braves socks, Front of the line VIP Access for Kids Run the Bases, Braves passport and lanyard, Kids Club specific ticket offers, Kids Clubhouse Store discount, opportunity to earn prizes for attending Braves home games, and more!
- The Rookie Kids Club membership includes a Braves membership card and lanyard, and invitations to exclusive Kids Club only events during the 2021 regular season.
How do I purchase a Braves Kids Club Membership?
Kids Club Memberships are available for purchase online at braves.com/kidsclub. Select "Get your Rookie Membership" or "Buy All-Star Membership", and follow the prompted steps. Fans can also purchase their All-Star Kids Club memberships during any Braves home game at the Kids Club kiosks within the ballpark. All-Star Kids Club kits purchased out-of-park will be SHIPPED via USPS directly to members and cannot be picked up at Truist Park. All membership cards and lanyards for both All-Star and Rookie memberships must be picked up at Truist Park guest services or Kids Clubs kiosks located on the concourses during the 2021 Regular Season Home Games.
Am I limited in the number of memberships I can sign up for?
No, there is no limit to the number of memberships that you can sign up for.
How will I know about my Kids Club ticket offers?
Special ticket offers will be made available for All-Star Kids Club members. Offers will be sent out throughout the season to the email associated with your account.
If I am having trouble redeeming my Braves Kids Club ticket offer codes, what should I do?
Please call (404) 522-7630 for assistance with redeeming the ticket offer using your code.
Can I return my Kids Club shirt for another size?
Unfortunately, we won’t be able to switch out shirt sizes once they are sent out.
Where do I pick up my Kids Membership Card and lanyard if I ordered the Rookie Kids Club memberships?
Rookie Kids Club members will have a confirmation email sent to the email address they registered under after signing up online for the membership at braves.com/kids. To redeem the Braves passport and lanyard, present your confirmation email to the main Guest Services booth (Section 111) during any home game at Truist Park during the 2021 season.
As an Atlanta Braves Kids Club member, you receive lots of great benefits, including special ticket offers for Braves home games throughout the 2021 season at Truist Park! Please make sure to include your email address and update your profile with any changes.
Special ticket offers and exclusive event access will be provided to Kids Club members throughout the 2021 regular season.
How To Redeem Your Tickets
- You will receive ticket offers throughout the 2021 season to the email on your account
- If you choose to take advantage of a ticket offer, you’ll enter the promo code from your confirmation email in the empty promo code box at the top of the seating map.
- Select your seats and complete your transaction.