Please check back soon for more information about the 2018 A-List Member Ticket Exchange program.
Returning for the inaugural year of SunTrust Park is one of the Braves most popular benefits - a future game ticket exchange program! As an A-List member, we know that your personal schedule may change, so we are thrilled to offer A-Listers the ability to exchange into 30 predetermined dates on the 2017 calendar.
- Ticket exchanges must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the date printed on the ticket(s) to be turned in. All A-List Members will receive souvenir paper tickets for the 2017 season.
- Full Season A-List Members can exchange out of an unlimited number of regular season games.
- 27-Game A-List Members can exchange out of up to 10 game dates in their assigned ticket plan.
- Any game (excluding the exhibition game on 3/31) can be exchanged out. A-List Members have the choice of receiving any of the 30 replacement games highlighted in the calendar below.
- A maximum of 18 tickets can be received for any one replacement game.
- Ticket exchanges are subject to availability.
- Premium areas (INFINITI Club, Delta SKY360° Club, SunTrust Club, Suites) are not eligible for the ticket exchange program.
2017 Ticket Exchange Procedures
- Ticket exchanges must be completed through your Braves online account manager, at the ticket windows with your paper tickets, at the A-List Member Service Center at SunTrust Park, or via email to your Membership Service Rep.
- Available dates for the ticket exchange program are subject to change.
Back for 2017: Exchanges can easily be completed through your Braves online account manager.
- Online exchanges cannot be completed on your mobile device through the MLB.com Ballpark app. All exchanges must be completed through your Braves online account manager.
- Your exchange must be for the same number of tickets (for example, if you are turning in 4 tickets you must choose 4 tickets to replace them)
- If you exchange for tickets that have a higher value*, you will be required to provide payment at the time of the exchange
- If you exchange for tickets that have a lower value*, you will receive a credit in your Braves account which must be used by the end of the 2017 regular season
- The maximum amount of tickets allowed for one game through exchanges is 18.
- If you have $10 Added Value on your tickets, you will have Added Value on the new tickets (the seats must be in the same section)
- Assign new tickets to your smartphone for digital entry
- Online exchanges will be available until 48 hours prior to the scheduled start time of each game
- Once you receive a confirmation email for your exchange, please destroy the original tickets so that they are not accidentally distributed. These are no longer valid tickets
*The value of the new tickets may be higher or lower due to a change in the game tier (Marquee, Premier, etc) and/or seating area.
Paper Ticket Options
A-List members can mail us their hard tickets to SunTrust Park at Atlanta Braves 755 Battery Ave Atlanta, GA 30339 or can exchange in person at the Ticket Windows. Ticket Window hours are below.
- Monday-Friday 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
- Saturday: 9:30.am - 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday-Sunday: 9:30 a.m. - End of the 6th inning
If paper tickets are requested in return, there is a $3 per exchange fee. Your new paper tickets can be left at will call or sent out through the mail. Otherwise, A-List members can view their new tickets through the MLB.com Ballpark app.
- A List Member Account Number:
- Email Address associated with account:
- Phone Number:
- Game Date(s) to be exchanged:
- Exact Seat Locations and Numbers:
- Game Date(s) to receive:
- Last 4 Digits of credit card on Braves account to charge for any payment owed:
- Notes (aisle, under cover, etc.):
- If there is a price difference with your new seats, your credit card on file will automatically be charged. If you would like to use a different card please specify in the exchange email.
- Tickets will be placed in your online Braves account, which can be managed at braves.com/myaccount
Submit Exchange via Email »
If Partners of the account would like to submit an exchange via email they must have the tickets forwarded to them from the original A-List member account.