Returning for the 2018 season is one of the Braves most popular benefits - a future game ticket exchange program! As an A-List member, we know that your personal schedule may change, so we are thrilled to offer A-Listers the ability to exchange into 54 predetermined dates on the 2018 calendar.
- Ticket exchanges must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the date printed on the ticket(s) to be turned in.
- Full Season A-List Members can exchange out of an unlimited number of regular season games.
- 27-Game A-List Members can exchange out of up to 10 game dates in their assigned ticket plan.
- Any game can be exchanged out. A-List Members have the choice of receiving any of the 54 replacement games highlighted in the calendar below.
- A maximum of 18 tickets can be received for any one replacement game.
- Ticket exchanges are subject to availability.
- Premium areas (INFINITI Club, Delta SKY360° Club, SunTrust Club, Suites) are not eligible for the ticket exchange program.
2018 Ticket Exchange Procedures
- Ticket exchanges must be completed through your Braves online account manager, at the A-List Member Service Center at SunTrust Park, or via email to your Membership Service Representative.
- Available dates for the ticket exchange program are subject to change.
Back for 2018: Exchanges can easily be completed through your Braves online account manager.
- Online exchanges cannot be completed on your mobile device through the MLB Ballpark app. All exchanges must be completed through your Braves online account manager.
- Your exchange must be for the same number of tickets (for example, if you are turning in 4 tickets you must choose 4 tickets to replace them)
- If you exchange for tickets that have a higher value*, you will be required to provide payment at the time of the exchange
- If you exchange for tickets that have a lower value*, you will receive a credit in your Braves account which must be used by the end of the 2018 regular season
- The maximum amount of tickets allowed for one game through exchanges is 18.
- If you have $10 Added Value on your tickets, you will have Added Value on the new tickets (the seats must be in the same section)
- Assign new tickets to your smartphone for digital entry
- Online exchanges will be available until 48 hours prior to the scheduled start time of each game
- Once you receive a confirmation email for your exchange, please destroy the original tickets so that they are not accidentally distributed. These are no longer valid tickets
*The value of the new tickets may be higher or lower due to a change in the game tier (Marquee, Premier, etc) and/or seating area.
Paper Ticket Options
A-List Members can mail us their hard tickets to SunTrust Park:
755 Battery Ave
Atlanta, GA 30339
A-List Members can also exchange in person at the Ticket Windows. Ticket Window hours are below.
- Monday-Friday 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m
- Saturday: 9:30.am - 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday-Sunday: 9:30 a.m. - End of the 6th inning
Fees may apply if paper tickets are requested. Your new paper tickets can be left at will call or sent out through the mail. Otherwise, A-List members can view their new tickets through the MLB Ballpark app.
- A List Member Account Number:
- Email Address associated with account:
- Phone Number:
- Game Date(s) to be exchanged:
- Exact Seat Locations and Numbers:
- Game Date(s) to receive:
- Last 4 Digits of credit card on Braves account to charge for any payment owed:
- Notes (aisle, under cover, etc.):
- If there is a price difference with your new seats, your credit card on file will automatically be charged. If you would like to use a different card please specify in the exchange email.
- Tickets will be placed in your online Braves account, which can be managed at braves.com/myaccount
If Partners of the account would like to submit an exchange via email they must have the tickets forwarded to them from the original A-List member account.