Each Crib Crew membership comes with an assortment of downright adorable freebies -- including wearables, celebration stickers, and more!
- Two (2) free ticket vouchers valid for select Brewers 2019 home games
- Two (2) vouchers valid for one (1) Terrace Reserved ticket to one of 53 select home games
Redeem Ticket Vouchers
Every Crib Crew membership comes with two (2) ticket vouchers valid for one (1) Terrace Reserved ticket to one of 53 select home games. Below you can find complete instructions for redeeming tickets, as well as the full schedule of redeemable games.
- Crib Crew ticket voucher redemption will begin on March 1, 2019.
- Both ticket vouchers can be found in the Crib Crew membership package.
- Beginning 3/1/19, ticket vouchers can be redeemed online by clicking the green button below and entering the redemption code listed on each voucher once prompted.
- Beginning 3/1/19, vouchers can also be redeemed in-person by visiting the Miller Park Box Office and presenting the ticket voucher.
- Vouchers should be redeemed in advance of desired game.
Ballpark Family Features
Bringing your newborn to the ballpark for the first time should be something you'll always remember. So, we've implemented some special family features at Miller Park (below) to make sure you have the best experience possible.
- First-time guests to Miller Park can obtain a complimentary First Game Certificate at any Guest Relations location. The locations are conveniently located on the Field Level near the Home Plate entrance behind section 116, on the Loge Level behind section 221, and adjacent to First Aid on the Terrace Level behind section 419.
- Nursing mothers are encouraged to check out the Miller Park Nursing Suite, presented by Aurora Health Care, located on the Field Level inside First Aid (next to Guest Relations). Mothers may also nurse their children in the Mamava Suite, presented by Aurora Health Care, located on the Terrace Level near Guest Relations.
- Children two (2) years of age and under do not need a ticket to enter Miller Park, provided they are seated on a parent or guardian's lap.
For everything else you need to know about the Crib Crew, check out our Frequently Asked Questions below.
What ages are eligible to be part of the Crib Crew?
All Brewers fans 12 months and younger are eligible to be part of the Crib Crew.
How do I redeem my ticket vouchers?
Beginning 3/1/19, ticket vouchers can be redeemed online by following the instructions detailed in the Redeem Tickets section above -or- redeemed in-person by visiting the Miller Park Box Office and presenting the ticket voucher.
Can I upgrade my tickets?
Yes, your voucher may be used as a credit towards a ticket in select upgrade locations, subject to availability. Vouchers are not valid for bleacher seating, nor are they valid with any other discount or programs. For additional information, please call 414-902-4000.
Are there different sizes for the items?
Each Crib Crew membership package includes four (4) wearable items: 3-month onesie, 12-month onesie, bandana bib and reversible bucket hat. The 3-month onesie best fits children 8 - 12 lbs. The 12-month onesie best fits children 20 - 25 lbs. The bandana bib and reversible bucket hat are one-size, and fit most children aged 0 - 12 months.
If I am ordering this package for someone else, can I have it delivered directly to their address?
Absolutely. Simply input their address in the 'Delivery Address' field.
Can I order multiple packages and have them shipped to different locations?
Yes -- however, split delivery is not available with Crib Crew packages, so if you would like to order multiple packages and have them shipped to different locations, you should complete those transactions separately.
When can I expect delivery of my Crib Crew package?
Delivery time is impacted by a variety of factors including shipping location and time of year. Typical delivery time ranges between 7-10 business days. You will receive an email with tracking information upon package shipment.