1. Eligibility. On behalf of myself and/or my child named below, in connection with the 2018 Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation Most Valuable Teachers Grant Program ("Program"), I hereby represent and certify that the following information is correct: (i) I and/or my child am/is an Arizona resident; and (ii) if I and/or my child am/is the Nominator in the Program (as defined in the Official Rules), neither myself nor my child is related to (nor live in their same household, whether or not related) an employee, officer, director, representative, or agent of Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation, Inc. ("Foundation"), AZPB Limited Partnership (dba "Arizona Diamondbacks"), any MLB Entity (as defined in the Official Rules), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies. I fully understand that any misrepresentation of fact as to my and/or my child's eligibility, whether intentional or unintentional, will be sufficient cause to forfeit any grant at any time.
2. Official Rules. I have read and understand the Official Rules of the Program and agree that I and/or my child shall abide by all rules set forth therein. I, on behalf of myself and/or my child, acknowledge and agree that all decisions by the Arizona Diamondbacks regarding a recipient's eligibility to receive a grant under the Official Rules are final.
3. Taxes. I understand that the grant recipient is responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes arising out of such grant.
4. Image Release. I, on behalf of myself and/or my child named below, hereby give permission to the Foundation, Arizona Diamondbacks, MLB Entities, and their respective designees to take, use, reproduce and publish any and all photographs and videotapes which may be taken of me and/or my child in connection with the Program, whether such photographs or videotapes are flattering or unflattering, for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation to me and/or my child. I, on behalf of myself and/or my child, also acknowledge and agree that the Foundation, Arizona Diamondbacks, and MLB Entities will own any and all rights in such photographs and/or videotapes (collectively, "Materials") in perpetuity and that I, on behalf of myself and/or my child, waive, as to the Foundation, Arizona Diamondbacks, MLB Entities, and their respective successors, assigns and licensees, all personal rights and objections to any use made of the Materials including without limitation my and/or my child's name, likeness, biographical material, voice, accounts, and descriptions in advertising and promotions throughout the world including but not limited to radio, print, television, film, video, internet, and any other mediums now known and unknown. I, on behalf of myself and/or my child, understand and agree that as the owner of the Materials, the use by the Foundation, Arizona Diamondbacks, and MLB Entities of the Materials may (without limitation) extend to use by any of their respective sponsors, advertisers, owners, partners, affiliates, directors, officers, officials, members and agents. Without limiting the foregoing, such Materials also include all text and photographs submitted by me in connection with the Program.
5. Release of Liability. I, on behalf of myself and/or my child, hereby release the Foundation, Arizona Diamondbacks, MLB Entities, AZPB REM Limited Partnership, AZPB FM Limited Partnership, Maricopa County Stadium District, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, members, partners, subsidiaries, sponsors, service agencies and independent contractors, and each of their respective directors, officers, partners, members, employees and agents, from all claims and liability related to the Program, including any and all liability (including negligence) for property damages or personal injuries (including the consequences of such injuries, such as death) with respect to acceptance, possession, or use of any grant and acknowledge that the parties listed above have neither made or in any manner are responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied.