Celebrate any occasion at T-Mobile Park with a Mariners Scoreboard Message. Choose from a Mariners FanGram, Birthday Package or Anniversary Package to spotlight your special occasion on MarinersVision, one of the biggest video boards in Major League Baseball!
General Scoreboard Message Information
Scoreboard Message Content & Length:
- All messages are limited to four lines, 20 characters per line, including spaces.
- Commercial, political, religious or inappropriate messages will not be accepted.
- The Mariners reserve the right to refuse any message.
- We recommend limiting your message to 5-7 words (not including "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Anniversary") so that your recipient will have time to read it completely before the next message appears.
- Messages are limited to alphabetical and numerical characters as well as normal punctuation. Special characters and emoticons will not be displayed.
- Birthday Packages are limited to one recipient per message.
Scoreboard Message Deadlines:
- All Weekday Evening Games: 12:00 p.m. (noon) the day of the game
- All Weekend Games: 12:00 p.m. (noon) on the Friday before
- All Weekday Day Games: 12:00 p.m. (noon) the day prior to the game
- All Holiday Games: 12:00 p.m. (noon) the business day before the game
*Please note: If you do not see the game listed in your order process, you have missed the deadline to order or the scoreboard message is sold out. Orders will be processed in the order in which they are received and will be taken on a first-come first-served basis.
You will receive two emails shortly after your submission confirming receipt of your request. You will then receive a third email confirming approval of your message and order.
Scoreboard Message Display Times:
- FanGrams: End of the 6th Inning
- Birthday Messages: End of the 2nd Inning
- Anniversary Messages: End of the 2nd Inning
Please note: Game tickets are not included in the price of any scoreboard package. Single-game tickets can be purchased online or at Mariners Team Stores.