Secure a premium suite location with a Half Season Suite Package. Enjoy 40 great games of your choice with the option to enjoy additional premium seating options and exclusive opportunities outside of the ball games.
- Premium location between the bases, the best view of baseball at T-Mobile Park.
- Flexible exchange policy.
(Exchange up to 5 game dates per season; subject to blackout dates and availability.)
- Invitation to private party with General Manager and Field Manager.
- Guaranteed partial postseason priority.
- Opportunity to purchase a suite for select non-baseball events at T-Mobile Park (concerts, etc.).
- Exclusive option to brand your suite with personalized signage.
40 Suite Dates
- 22 suite tickets per game
- 4 T-Mobile Park VIP parking passes per game
- Game options include (1) Premium Suite Experience - Includes 22 tickets, 6 parking passes, $1,540 catering credit, Mariners hats and a pregame ballpark tour
Suite Catering Credit
- Includes $15,000 catering credit to use throughout the season
Season Ticket Flex Membership
- $15,000 Season Ticket Flex Membership - Hall of Fame Level
- 1 year contract - $100,000
- 3 year contract - $90,000
- 5 year contract - $80,000
*3% Annual Escalator for multi-year agreements
Corporate Package Value
- 1 year value - $208,198 (62% savings!)
Please note, Mariners Suites are non-refundable once paid in full.
For information on purchasing tickets for the primary purpose of reselling those tickets, please visit Mariners.com/Broker. If the Mariners determine, in their sole discretion, that any suite ticket buyer purchases any tickets for the primary purpose of reselling those tickets, the ticket holder may be classified as a Ticket Broker. Ticket Brokers may not be eligible for certain benefits, pricing, and seat locations.
The terms and conditions of your ticket have been updated to address circumstances related to COVID-19, read them here. By purchasing a Seattle Mariners ticket, you accept all Terms and Conditions applicable to ticket purchase, including the updated terms.