Watch the game in comfort and style on the exclusive 200 Level of the ballpark and enjoy a relaxing and casual ballpark experience. View the game from your seats or step inside the ROOT SPORTS Terrace Club Lounge complete with plasma TVs, a full bar and specialty concession stands.
The Mariners are excited to announce the addition of two new seating options in the Terrace Club level: Terrace Club Loge Boxes and Terrace Club Tables. These new premium seating areas will provide a unique viewing experience unlike any other at T-Mobile Park.
- $100 food & beverage credit each game
- Four tickets and one VIP Parking Pass per game
- Exclusive level open only to select ticket holders
- Expanded concession options
- Edgar's Cantina (Section 212): Visit the newest location and enjoy chicken, pork and beef tacos, bacon-wrapped hot dogs and red and white sangria and Zac margaritas.
- Sound Bar & Seafood (Terrace Club Patio, First Base Side): Exclusive to Club ticket holders, enjoy a delicious crab sandwich, a monstrous serving of fish & chips, an assortment of hand-crafted cocktails and more!
- Italian Bistro (Section 216): Head over to the popular bistro for made to order pastas, an assortment of salads and beer and wine.
- Comfortable, wide, padded seats
The Terrace Club Patio near the Third Base Terrace Club is an ideal venue for ticket holders and group reservations. Comfortable patio style seating and tables provide a relaxing and casual dining experience. Glass windows provide wind protection and a climate-controlled atmosphere during the entire season!
- Exclusive Sound Seafood menu options
- Handcrafted cocktails and suggested pairings at the Sound Bar
- Exclusive access only to select ticket holders
- Opportunity to reserve the Patio for exclusive pre-game groups of 40-400*
*Pregame groups may reserve the patio exclusively for their group, allowing Season Ticket Holders access to Sound Seafood and the Sound Bar after first pitch.
To purchase tickets for the primary purpose of reselling those tickets, please visit Mariners.com/Broker or contact Bob Hellinger at [email protected] or (206) 346-4454. If the Mariners determine, in their sole discretion, that any Season Ticket Account holder purchases any tickets for the primary purpose of reselling those tickets, the Season Ticket Account holder may be classified as a Ticket Broker. Ticket Brokers may not be eligible for certain Season Ticket holder benefits, pricing, and seat locations. The Mariners reserve the right to cancel and refund any 2020 Season Ticket Deposit made by anyone determined to be a Ticket Broker.