Watch the game in comfort and style on the exclusive 200 Level of the ballpark and enjoy a relaxing and casual ballpark experience. View the game from your seats or step inside the Terrace Club Lounge complete with plasma TVs, a full bar and specialty concession stands.
Terrace Club Features
- Exclusive level open only to select ticket holders
- Optional in-seat food and beverage service and expanded concession options
- Edgar's Cantina (Section 212): Visit the newest location and enjoy chicken, pork and beef tacos, bacon-wrapped hot dogs and red and white sangria and Zac margaritas.
- Sound Bar & Seafood (Terrace Club Patio, First Base Side): Exclusive to Club ticket holders, enjoy a delicious crab sandwich, a monstrous serving of fish & chips, an assortment of hand-crafted cocktails and more!
- Italian Bistro (Section 216): Head over to the popular bistro for made to order pastas, an assortment of salads and beer and wine.
- Comfortable, wide, padded seats
Want to learn about all of our food options? Check out our Safeco Field Amenities Map before you visit the ballpark »
2018 Season Ticket Plans & Pricing
Catch all of the action with tickets to 81 home games. Get access to the best seating locations, best prices, guarantee postseason priority and many more exclusive benefits.
Enjoy the same seat in one of four pre-selected plans while guaranteeing partial postseason priority.
Create a personalized plan that fits your schedule while guaranteeing partial postseason priority.
Terrace Club Patio
The Terrace Club Patio near the Third Base Terrace Club is an ideal venue for ticket holders and group reservations. Comfortable patio style seating and tables provide a relaxing and casual dining experience. Glass windows provide wind protection and a climate-controlled atmosphere during the entire season!
- Exclusive Sound Seafood menu options
- Handcrafted cocktails and suggested pairings at the Sound Bar
- Exclusive access only to select ticket holders
- Opportunity to reserve the Patio for exclusive pre-game groups of 40-400*
*Pregame groups may reserve the patio exclusively for their group, allowing Season Ticket Holders access to Sound Seafood and the Sound Bar after first pitch.
To purchase tickets for the primary purpose of reselling those tickets, please visit Mariners.com/Broker or contact Bob Hellinger at email@example.com or (206) 346-4454. If the Mariners determine, in their sole discretion, that any Season Ticket Account holder purchases any tickets for the primary purpose of reselling those tickets, the Season Ticket Account holder may be classified as a Ticket Broker. Ticket Brokers may not be eligible for certain Season Ticket holder benefits, pricing, and seat locations.