These terms and conditions apply to the Event at Citizens Bank Park. By entering Citizens Bank Park and/or its surrounding areas and parking lots for the Event, each individual participant agrees to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions with regard to visiting Citizens Bank Park and participating in the Event:
- Each Event participant assumes all risk involved with participating in the Event, whether occurring before, during or after the Event and waives any and all claims arising out of the Event and releases The Phillies, ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment Services, LLC, Global Spectrum, L.P., each Event promoter/organizer, if any, and each of their affiliates, parent organizations, owners and subsidiaries and each of their respective officers, members, partners, directors and employees from liability therefor.
- No Event ticket may be resold (a) via the Internet or any other interactive media without the prior written consent of The Phillies or (b) to the extent prohibited by any applicable federal, state or local law or regulation. The maximum resale premium is the greater of 25% of the stated ticket price or $5, plus lawful taxes, although this maximum premium is not applicable to resales via the Internet or by a ticket broker duly licensed by the City of Philadelphia.
- No Event ticket may be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade or commercial purposes without the express written consent of The Phillies.
- Any Event participant under the age of eighteen must obtain permission to attend the Event from his/her parent or guardian and the parent or guardian agrees to these terms and conditions on behalf of himself/herself and the minor Event participant.
- The license granted by an Event ticket may be terminated in the sole discretion of The Phillies at any time. If such a license is terminated other than for a violation of the rules of conduct at Citizens Bank Park, The Phillies will tender the Event purchase price to the ticket holder or other Event participant.
THE LICENSE GRANTED BY THIS TICKET SHALL BE GOVERNED BY PENNSYLVANIA LAW (EXCEPT THAT THE FOLLOWING ARBITRATION CLAUSE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT) AND ANY DISPUTE, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE EVENT SHALL BE SETTLED BY CONFIDENTIAL, MANDATORY, FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION HELD IN PHILADELPHIA AND ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION UNDER ITS COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES (INCLUDING THE CONSUMER ARBITRATION RULES, IF APPLICABLE). ANY AND ALL CLAIMS SHALL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ONLY AND SHALL NOT BE ARBITRATED AS A REPRESENTATIVE MEMBER OF A PUTATIVE CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY OR CONSOLIDATED OR JOINED WITH OR IN ANY ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING INVOLVING A CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PARTY. THE LICENSEE AND THE PHILLIES WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL.