My Phillies Tickets Guide
Through your My Phillies Tickets account, you can select a game and tickets to donate to Phillies Charities, Inc. Phillies Charities, Inc. will then distribute the tickets amongst a variety of charitable organizations.
Donations must take place at least 72 hours prior to the game date you are looking to donate. If you plan to exchange a game date that takes place on a Monday, the donation request must be submitted at least 96 hours in advance of the game date.
- Log into your My Phillies Tickets account (www.phillies.com/mytickets)
- Click on “Donate” in the left-hand tool bar.
- From the Select an Action drop down, choose donate tickets.
- Click on the date of the game you would like to donate and you will see all available seat inventory listed individually. Select the specific game and/or specific seats and parking (if applicable) you would like to donate. Click Continue. Please note you are only able to donate one game date at a time.
- From the Donate To drop down menu on the right hand side of your screen, choose Phillies Charities, Inc. Click Donate Tickets. Please note that once you successfully click Donate Tickets, your original tickets are no longer active.
- A Donate Ticket Confirmation page will pop up. This confirms that your donation request is being processed.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation that you have successfully donated tickets to Phillies Charities, Inc!