$50 Admission Package for ONE Adult and ONE Dog includes the following:
- Game tickets in Sections 306-310
- Additional $12 worth of concession credit on the human ticket
- Each dog will receive an exclusive Bark at the Park dog toy
- Some proceeds from ticket sales will benefit the Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society (PAWS).
- Adoptable dogs, PAWS information, and more located at the "break area" behind sections 210/211
Additional adult tickets (up to 3 per order) may be purchased in Sections 306-310 for $30 each. Each ticket will include $12 worth of concession credit and some proceeds will benefit PAWS.
In order to purchase Bark At The Park tickets, you must first read and agree to the vaccination requirements statement displayed below.
When you click on the "I Accept" button, you will be indicating that you accept the terms of the vaccinations requirements statement and you will then be presented with the opportunity to purchase your Bark At The Park tickets.
Additional Event Details
All fans who participate, please remember:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and will be mailed to you. No walk-up sales. On the night of the event, you must check-in at the registration table located outside the First Base Gate. At that time, you must present the Human and Dog ticket, proof of your dog's vaccination records and the waiver described below for admission.
- All attendees are required to sign a waiver. You must bring the signed waiver or sign one at the registration table located outside the First Base Gate in order to attend the event. Access Waiver (PDF)
- You MUST bring a copy of your dog's vaccination records and present them at the registration table located outside the First Base Gate. All dogs must be up to date on the following vaccinations - NO EXCEPTIONS:
- Rabies - given annually, but sometimes can be a 3 year.
- DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza) - all given annually, sometimes referred to as the Combo Vaccination, especially when it includes Parvo.
- Parvo - given annually, many times this is included in the DHLP and indicated as DHLPP.
- Bordetella - given either every six months or annually. Sometimes referred to as: Kennel Cough OR Tracheobronchitis.
- All dogs must remain on a leash no longer than 6 feet at ALL times.
- You must enter the ballpark through the First Base Gate and will be directed up to your seating location in Sections 306-310. Dogs are permitted in the designated seating area (Sections 306-310) and at the "Break" behind sections 210/211 only!
- You must read and agree to comply with the Bark in the Park Guidelines. Access Guidelines (PDF)
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Shawn Blubaugh in the Group Sales Office at 215-218-5667.
Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society (PAWS)
Representatives from PAWS will be on site with adoptable dogs and additional information on their organization. All fans are encouraged to lend their support with a donation from the following "wish list":
- Laundry Detergent
- Paper Towels
- Trash Bags (heavy duty/contractor only)
- Bath Towels and Fleece Blankets
- Canned Dog, Cat and Kitten Food (no dry food, please)
PAWS is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to saving Philadelphia's homeless, abandoned, and unwanted animals. PAWS is the city's largest rescue partner and operates two high-volume, low-cost clinics serving pet owners and rescue organizations that lack access to affordable basic veterinary care. Through its three no-kill shelters and foster care network, PAWS finds loving homes for thousands of animals each year. PAWS is working to make Philadelphia a no-kill city where every healthy and treatable pet is guaranteed a home. To join us by adopting, fostering, donating or volunteering, please visit www.phillypaws.org.