$50 Admission Package for ONE Adult and ONE Dog includes the following:
- Game tickets in Sections 306-310
- Additional $12 worth of concession credit on the human ticket
- Each dog will receive an exclusive Bark at the Park Photo Frame Leash Holder
- Some proceeds from ticket sales will benefit the Pennsylvania Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (PSPCA)
- Adoptable dogs, PSPCA information, and more located inside the First Base Plaza
Additional adult tickets (up to 3 per order) may be purchased in Sections 306-310 for $30 each. Each ticket will include $12 worth of concession credit and some proceeds will benefit the PSPCA.
In order to purchase Bark at the Park tickets, you must first read and agree to the vaccination requirements statement displayed below.
When you click on the "I Accept" button, you will be indicating that you accept the terms of the vaccinations requirements statement and you will then be presented with the opportunity to purchase your Bark at the Park tickets.
All sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges.
Additional Event Details
All fans who participate, please remember:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and will be mailed to you. No walk-up sales. On the night of the event, you must check-in at the registration table located outside the First Base Gate. At that time, you must present the Human and Dog ticket, proof of your dog's vaccination records and the waiver described below for admission.
- All attendees are required to sign a waiver. You must bring the signed waiver or sign one at the registration table located outside the First Base Gate in order to attend the event. Access Waiver (PDF) »
- You MUST bring a copy of your dog's vaccination records and present them at the registration table located outside the First Base Gate. All dogs must be up to date on the following vaccinations - NO EXCEPTIONS:
- Rabies - given annually, but sometimes can be a 3 year.
- DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza) - all given annually, sometimes referred to as the Combo Vaccination, especially when it includes Parvo.
- Parvo - given annually, many times this is included in the DHLP and indicated as DHLPP.
- Bordetella - given either every six months or annually. Sometimes referred to as: Kennel Cough OR Tracheobronchitis.
- All dogs must remain on a leash no longer than 6 feet at ALL times.
- You must enter the ballpark through the First Base Gate and will be directed up to your seating location in Sections 306-310. Dogs are permitted in the designated seating area (Sections 306-310) and at the "Break" behind sections 210/211 only!
- You must read and agree to comply with the Bark in the Park Guidelines. Access Guidelines (PDF) »
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Shawn Blubaugh in the Group Sales Office at 215-218-5667.
Save a Pet at the Park fundraiser to benefit the Pennsylvania SPCA
The Phillies Wives will continue their Save a Pet at the Park efforts during the game at the First Base Gate. This fan-favorite event includes a memorabilia auction, Signed Mystery Baseball Sale and adoption station at the First Base Plaza. Fans are encouraged to donate pet toys and gently used blankets for the animal shelter and meet the players' wives during the game.
About the Pennsylvania SCPA
The Pennsylvania SPCA is the largest no-kill humane organization in the state with three locations, 130 employees and over 5,000 adoptions a year. We are 100% funded by private donations, with no financial support from government and are an independent organization with no affiliation with other humane societies. Our 13 Humane Law Enforcement officers uphold the state animal cruelty code in 23 counties with over 9,000 investigations annually and our Humane Litigation department prosecutes the cases seeking justice for the victims. We offer other lifesaving services such as humane education, low-cost veterinary services and behavior & training. Our headquarters is located on 350 E. Erie Avenue in Philadelphia.