Please submit the form below to request a refund for 2020 regular season games. Refunds will be credited back to the credit card used in the original purchase. Refunds will be processed approximately every two weeks, but may take longer to appear on your account, depending on the credit card’s policies and procedures.
- All refund requests must be submitted by September 20, 2020.
- If you have forwarded or resold your tickets, the refund will be applied back to the Cincinnati Reds purchaser of record (not to the patron account the tickets were forwarded or resold to). The Cincinnati Reds purchaser of record is defined as the original patron that purchased directly from the Cincinnati Reds.
- Tickets that have been purchased from a secondary market reseller cannot be refunded, credited or exchanged by the Reds. Fans holding tickets that have been purchased through a secondary ticket reseller must consult their point of purchase (e.g. Stubhub) for refund information.
- Additional game related items (Parking/All You Can Eat) will be refunded along with your game tickets.
- Complimentary tickets, designated as $0 price or no price printed on the ticket, have no cash value and are not eligible for a refund.
(Fans with tickets obtained through the following programs will be contacted at a later date for exchange options: Reds ticket donations, Reds Heads Kids Club, Reds Rookies Baby Club, Club Red, Costco, Straight A, Kid Glove, Redsfest admission, and Holiday Gift Pack. Exchanges only for these select tickets; no credits or refunds will be issued.)
- If tickets were paid for via cash or check and you request a refund, your refund will be credited back via a refund check sent to the address on the account. Refund checks are significantly delayed due to the coronavirus. Refund checks may take up to 6 weeks to be sent out following a refund request.
- Tickets that were purchased with cash at the Great American Ball Park Box Office must be mailed into the address below with the original tickets, name, address and daytime telephone number:
Cincinnati Reds Ticket Office
Attn: Postponed Game Refunds
PO Box 1970
Cincinnati, OH 45201
New Bag Policy at GABP
To enhance ballpark security and expedite the screening process, backpacks will no longer be allowed into Great American Ball Park. Acceptable items include purses, medical bags, diaper bags, briefcases, drawstring bags and Reds Heads Kids Club bags along with small soft-sided coolers that do not exceed the 16” x 16” x 8” MLB size requirement.