Astros Gift Cards can be purchased for any dollar amount starting at $25 and can be used for purchasing single game tickets during the regular season, merchandise at the Astros Team Store, and/or concessions at Minute Maid Park.
Gift cards can only be purchased in the following web browsers: Internet Explorer 11, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
To purchase Astros Gift Cards, click on the Buy E-Gift Cards links above. Your Astros E-Gift Card will be emailed to the email address you provide during purchase/link to your MLB Ballpark app.
How To Redeem
- To redeem for TICKETS - order online at astros.com, over the phone at 1-713-259-8700, or in person at any Minute Maid Park window
- To redeem for MERCHANDISE - visit the Official Astros Team Store, Astros Authentics or any retail location inside Minute Maid Park
- To redeem for CONCESSIONS - present your Astros gift card at any Minute Maid Park concession stand
- If the amount of your Astros Gift Card does NOT cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
- If the amount of your Astros Gift Card is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored on your Astros Gift Card for future use.
Terms & Conditions
- Purchase use or acceptance of this gift card constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
- This card expires five years from the date of initial issuance and unused balances are forfeited at the time of expiration.
- This card may be used only for purchasing tickets at astros.com, at any open window or for other purchases at participating concessions and retail locations at Minute Maid Park.
- If the amount of your gift card does NOT cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
- You may combine up to five (5) gift cards as payment for a single online order.
- If the amount of your gift card is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored on your gift card account for future use.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash, except under certain circumstances provided by law in some states including but not limited to CA, CO, ME, MA, MT, RI, VT, WA, OK and OR.
- The card is not reloadable.
- Items paid for with a gift card will be subject to applicable sales tax.
- Gift cards may not be resold by unauthorized vendors.
- The cash value of a gift card is 1/10 of one cent.
- The face value of a gift card is in US dollars.
- Gift cards are void where prohibited.
- In the event of any conflict, the terms and conditions set forth at www.astros.com/giftcard at the time of use will control.
- Any and all disputes, claims or causes of action (each a "Claim") arising out of or relating to the gift cards shall be: (1) resolved by final and binding arbitration in Harris County, Texas, before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then governing Commercial Arbitration Rules and Procedures and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (2) arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas applicable to contracts entered into and performed exclusively in Texas.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- If you have any questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact Houston Astros, LLC at 1-713-259-8000.
- All rights reserved.