The Ellen DeGeneres Show is coming to Houston on Wednesday, May 22, and you have a chance to be a part of the segment! For fans wanting to participate, please take note of the information below:
• Fans will need a 5/22 game ticket to participate
• Space to participate is limited
• All participants will receive the Yuli Gurriel 'Swing' Bobblehead. Bobbleheads will be distributed once taping is complete.
• Access to the segment will be available from 3:00pm - 3:45pm, while space permits
• Approximate time commitment is 2 hours
• All ballpark security policies will apply, prepare accordingly
• Fans will not be permitted to leave the plaza space until the segment is complete
• Water and limited snacks will be available for purchase
• Segment is completely outdoors, prepare accordingly for weather
• Plaza, where filming will take place, is completely non-smoking. No smoking will be permitted.
Location: Plaza on Crawford Street (between Left Field Gate and Center Field Gate)
Entrance: Specific entrance dedicated to taping segment, closer to Center Field Gate. Please look for queue lines and Ellen entrance signage.
Time: Entrance for segment taping will open at 3:00pm. Entrance will remain open until 3:45pm, unless capacity has been reached prior to 3:45pm.
Time Commitment: Approximately 2 hours