All guests and staff are required to wear face coverings at all times unless while guests are actively eating or drinking while in their seats.
The health and safety of our fans, staff, players, and all individuals that enter Truist Park are, and have always been, our top priority. The Braves established an internal working group and partnered with local and state authorities, multiple local health care providers and infectious disease specialists to build our health and safety protocols for the 2021 season, including:
Additional cleaning protocols implemented to pre- and post-event, including hospital-grade electromagnetic disinfectant. Continuous monitoring and cleaning of high touch areas will take place during each event at Truist Park.
Innovative solutions implemented to reduce touchpoints including mobile ticketing upon entry and mobile ordering for express pickup at various food & beverage locations.
Truist Park will feature 200 hand sanitizer stations throughout the entire ballpark for guest and staff to use.
Advanced air filtration systems are featured in each of our clubs and indoor spaces.
For added safety in all clubs and indoor spaces, we will reduce capacity, modify tables and seating, and increase sanitization and service at action station/fresh food service areas.
Bags are not allowed to enter Truist Park for the 2021 season to reduce touchpoints and congestion upon arrival. Exceptions may be made for:
- Medical bags no larger than what is required to transport necessary medical equipment
- Diaper bags for guests accompanied by infant(s)
- Small, single compartment clutches no larger than 5 x 9 inches
Please find our Outside Food & Drink Policy here. A mobile locker bag storage (first come, first served) unit is available for guests who arrive with oversized bags outside the Third Base Gate two hours prior to game start time to one hour after last out for a cost of $10 per bag.
To make your visit both convenient and enjoyable, here are some new things at Truist Park for the 2021 season:
To help improve the fan experience by maximizing efficiency during the point of sale for food & beverage, concessions and the majority of the ballpark will be cashless. Locations to exchange cash for cards will be offered in the ballpark.
Don't miss a moment of a game! New for this season, fans can order concessions from their seat in the MLB Ballpark app and pick up your food, snacks, and drinks at the nearest concession stand.
Stay connected at Truist Park with even faster WiFi speeds from Xfinity's WiFi 6 and 5G from your wireless carrier throughout Truist Park and the entire The Battery Atlanta!
- ASW Distillery, Georgia's largest production distillery, offering visitors the chance to see where some of their favorite spirits are made and aged
- Fat Tuesday's, a daiquiri bar, serving fan-favorite frozen specialty drinks New Orleans Hurricane, pina colada, margaritas, and other customizable flavored frozen concoctions served in souvenir cups
- Park Bench, a well-known piano bar and live music hot-spot with live music and daily interactive dueling piano shows
- Silver Spot*, a sophisticated movie theater experience featuring in-theatre dining, and a bar and lounge
- Savi Provisions*, a neighborhood destination that sells locally-sourced gourmet and organic foods, healthy meals, fine wines and spirits
- 26 Thai Kitchen and Bar located inside PH'EAST, The Far East Food Hall, an Asian style food-hall offering meals to savor or quick snacks before the game