Join the Atlanta Braves and Northside Hospital on Lou Gehrig Day, June 2, 2021, as we remember the legacy of Gehrig and all those lost to the disease that bears his name, raise awareness and funds for research of ALS and celebrate the groups and individuals who have led the pursuit for cures.
How To Get Involved:
- In-Game: The Atlanta Braves Foundation will be raising funds for ALS research and family resources during a special in-game silent auction located at the Atlanta Braves Foundation booth, across from aisle 111 inside Truist Park. Proceeds from this auction will benefit the ALS Association Georgia Chapter.
- Fans attending the June 2 game are encouraged to wear RED in honor of ALS.
- Braves fans can also donate directly to the ALS Association Georgia Chapter by donating at braves.com/give.
About Lou Gehrig Disease (ALS): ALS is a fatal neurodegenerative disease that can strike anyone at any time. People with ALS lose the ability to control their muscles, which affects their ability to walk, talk, eat, and eventually breathe. There are an estimated 20,000-30,000 people living with ALS. There is no significant treatment to extend life or cure ALS, but there are currently several potential treatments in late-stage clinical trials.
Tickets are available in the Home Run Porch for $25 and will include a $4 donation to the ALS Association of Georgia.
- For groups of 13 or more, please contact Celeste Mercer at 404-614-1401 or [email protected].
- For accessible seating, please contact (404) 577-9100 (Option 5) and mention ALS game.
Tickets purchased for the purpose of being resold are subject to cancellation and refund by the Atlanta Braves.
BRAVES TICKET GUARANTEE
You have the Braves' guarantee that if any of the games for which you have tickets and/or a hospitality space at Truist Park (e.g. through A-List memberships, groups, ticket packages, etc.) are cancelled or have restricted capacity due to COVID-19, you have our promise that the value of the impacted game(s) will either be (a) credited to your Braves account (which can be used for the rescheduled ticket package date(s) or for future purchases) or (b) refunded in the same manner that the tickets were obtained.
The terms and conditions of your ticket and policies applicable to use are updated to address COVID-19, and health & safety. By purchasing a Braves ticket, you accept these Terms and Conditions and policies applicable to use.