Welcome to your new social headquarters at SunTrust Park! Located in centerfield just below the BravesVision scoreboard, this laid back space is perfect for groups to gather before the game to take in all the pregame activities while enjoying ballpark fare food. Once the game begins, guests can enjoy the game from their Home Run Porch seats... and maybe even snag a home run ball!
- Accommodates 50-150 people
- Open-air private space with access starting an hour and a half before game time until first pitch
- Includes three unique food and beverage packages to select from, with service beginning 1 ½ hours prior to first pitch and concluding at the start of the game
- Highboy tables provide the perfect setup for mingling with guests
- Prices starting at $68 per person
All pregame events are rain or shine.
Each menu has an option for beer and wine to be included as well. Additional food and drink items can be purchased through Delaware North Sport Services (DNC) at email@example.com or 404-494-1204.
Take the stairs adjacent to Section 151 up one level. The Batter's Eye Deck will be on your right. Guests can also access the Batter's Eye Deck by taking the elevator to the left of Section 151 and across from the Taco Factory.
From the Chop House Gate, take the stairs on the centerfield side of the Coors Light Chop House/across from the 1st and 3rd Hot Dog and Sausage Shack up one level. At the top of the stairs, walk past the Chick-fil-a Cow and the Batter's Eye Deck will be located directly under the main Braves Vision LED Board in centerfield.
Call 404-577-9100 option 3 to talk to a Braves representative to see what dates are still available. All pregame events are rain or shine.