Thank you for being a 2018 A-List Member. It has been a wonderful ride celebrating an action-packed season with you at SunTrust Park. Postseason invoices will be live in your online account starting on Friday, August 17. Your renewal will secure the great benefits outlined in the renewal benefits section below.
If you have any questions, please contact your Atlanta Braves Membership Services Representative.
Choose from the 2 renewal options below:
Pay for Postseason seats or sign up on a payment plan by September 14*.
- Postseason printed tickets will be provided to accounts who paid the 2018 paper fee
- Bonus Perk: 3 Braves Memories points per account for 2019
- Postseason Strips
*Postseason seats will be removed from account if payment/payment plan set-up is not received by the September 14 deadline.
The 2018 Postseason Renewal Deadline has passed. Please contact your Membership Services Representative for options.
Sign up for 2019 Payment Plan between September 17 and October 19*.
*Seats will start to be removed accounts for the 2019 season if payment/payment plan set-up is not received by the October 19 deadline.
Choose from the 3 payment options below:
Once registered, the Braves will automatically charge your credit card on the following dates, depending on the option selected.
Postseason Strip and 2019 Renewal (Option #1) Payment Plan (credit card only):
- Payment 1: Pay for Wild Card/NLDS at signup
- Payment 2: Pay for NLCS when Braves qualify for Postseason
- Payment 3: Pay for World Series when Braves qualify for NLCS
- Any un-played Postseason games will roll over to 2019 Renewal
- Payment 4: November 15 - 20% of balance due
- Payment 5: December 15 - 20% of balance due
- Payment 6: January 15 - 20% of balance due
- Payment 7: February 15 - 20% of balance due
- Payment 8: March 15 - 20% of balance due
If Postseason rollover overpays your 2019 renewal, overpaid balance will be refunded to credit card on file.
2019 Renewal Only (Option #2) Payment Plan (credit card only)
6 equal payments on the following dates:
- Payment 1: October 19
- Payment 2: November 15
- Payment 3: December 15
- Payment 4: January 15
- Payment 5: February 15
- Payment 6: March 15
If you choose to pay the Postseason via check, please submit your check for the entire 2018 Postseason balance by September 14 and then the remaining balance of your Membership by November 15. Payments must be received by September 14 to guarantee the same location on your 2018 Postseason invoice.
The Atlanta Braves recommend that you send your payment through a tracked system such as UPS to alleviate lost payment concerns. Please mail your payment to:
Attn: Your Membership Services Representative
755 Battery Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30339
We always appreciate the opportunity to handle your personal inquiries! Feel free to contact your Atlanta Braves Membership Services Representative or call (404) 577-9100, option 2.
Sign up on a payment plan by October 19 to guarantee these benefits:
- Lowest pricing on 2019 A-List Membership*
- Guarantee your seats
- Bonus Braves Memories Points for 2019
- Full Season: 2 points per seat bonus
- Partial Season: 1 point per seat bonus
- Invitation to online Select-a-Seat event in December to improve current seat location
- 2019 gate-giveaway bobblehead collection vouchers (1 per account)
* Pricing to increase after October 19
Ticket Delivery Options
Your 2018 Postseason tickets will be printed if you paid the print fee for the 2018 season. Choose from the 2 ticket delivery options below for the 2019 season:
- FREE OF CHARGE
- $150 per seat, full season
- $75 per seat, 27-game plan
Braves Single Game Postseason Presale Opportunities
Beginning on at 10 a.m. ET on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 A-List Members have the ability to purchase single game tickets to the Division Series games, prior to the general public.
How to purchase:
- Log in to your A-List account
- Select "Single Game Tickets" on the left hand portion of the page
- Use promo code "ALIST"
Your Postseason invoice will reflect a parking strip if you are a full season member located in the Red Deck or Lot 29. Availability in Lots 9, 11, and all East Lots will be subject to availability on a game-by-game basis.
2018 single game Postseason Parking is currently not available. Please contact your Membership Services Representative if you would like to secure Postseason strip parking for every potential home game at SunTrust Park during the 2018 Postseason.