The Atlanta Braves’ Bark at the Park presented by Kroger, Pet Pride, Nylabone and WAG-A-LOT is back at Truist Park on April 25! With the purchase of this specialty ticket package, you and your dog can come cheer on the Braves as they battle the Arizona Diamondbacks on April 25 at 1:20 p.m.
Every dog in attendance will receive a Braves/WAG-A-LOT co-branded dog leash and a $3 donation per human ticket will go back to the Animal Rescue Foundation! Tickets are very limited and must be purchased in advance (online only), so lock in your plans now to join us at the ballpark.
- $28 Human Ticket includes $3 donation to the Animal Rescue Foundation
- $25 Dog Ticket includes a Braves/WAG-A-LOT co-branded dog leash
Please note: At least one human ticket must be purchased for every dog ticket. Fans with two or more dogs must have an additional "owner" accompanying the additional canine. Dogs must remain on a leash at all times.
Please read all the information on this page to determine if this event is right for you and your dog. Before entering the ballpark, you will be required to sign a waiver acknowledging responsibility for you and your dog and verifying your dog is up to date with all of the required vaccinations listed below.
All dogs must be spayed or neutered at 7 months or older.
Please note: Due to limited capacities for the month of April, Pod seating in groups of 2s and 4s will be in effect for human tickets.
- Rabies-Given annually, but can sometimes be a 3 year.
- DHLP-(Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para Influenza)-All given annually, sometimes referred to as the Combo Vaccination, especially when it includes Parvo.
- Parvo-Given annually, many times this is included in the DHLP and indicated as DHLPP.
- Bordatella-Given either every six months or annually. Sometimes referred to as: Kennel Cough or Tracheobronchitis.
- Canine Infulenza (Dog Flu). The Bivalent Vaccine covers two strains, H3N8 and H3N2.
*All dogs must be spayed or neutered at 7 months or older.
Is your dog right for Bark at the Park?
Yes, if your dog:
- Is old enough to be around other dogs and people (at least 4 months of age)
- Is up-to-date on all required vaccinations
- Is in relatively good health and can walk up and down several flights of stairs
- Does well on-leash and is not overly aggressive toward other dogs
- Is friendly toward humans and not excessively fearful
- Is a Braves fan!
Probably not, if your dog:
- Is still too young to mix with a big crowd (under 4 months of age)
- Is a senior dog that would have trouble navigating stairs and being outside for an extended period of time
- Has issues with heat
- Has aggressive tendencies towards other dogs or humans while on-leash (or off)
- Is exhibiting any signs of illness close to the day of the game (i.e. cough, nasal discharge, lethargy, diarrhea, etc.). These symptoms can be signs of potentially infectious illnesses and it would probably be best for your dog, as well as the other dogs in attendance, if they did not attend.
- Has issues with loud noises (fireworks, loud music, sirens, etc. will occur before/during/after the game)
Older dogs, dogs with short muzzles and/or dogs in general that are quickly prone to heat exhaustion should consider not attending this event or plan on not staying for the entire game. Even though there will be cool water, pools and shady spots, the direct sun and heat can be a deadly combination for dogs. Dogs cool themselves down by panting and are not nearly as efficient as us humans. Please keep the comfort and safety of your dog in the forefront of your mind when planning out this fun day at the ballpark.
- Bark at the Park check in begins at 12 p.m. for the April 25 game at the Chop House Gate, located beside the Terrapin Taproom. This gate is behind centerfield, adjacent to The Battery Atlanta and is the only gate that will allow for event check in. Have your game tickets (for you and your dog) pulled up on your mobile phone to allow for quick entry. You'll pick up your dog leash at check in. During the game, you will have access to the Xfinity Rooftop and assigned seating in selected sections of the Grandstand Reserved.
- Dogs, excluding service animals, are only allowed in the areas specifically designated for Bark at the Park. Food options and restrooms will be available within this area.
- Please note, the route from check in to the Xfinity Rooftop will require flights of stairs. Elevator access will be available for those who need assistance.
- Secure your parking in advance at braves.com/parking.
- If you have any additional questions, please email [email protected].
Ticket packages are dynamically priced, so pricing may increase at any time.
Tickets purchased for the purpose of being resold are subject to cancellation and refund by the Atlanta Braves.