Take a tour of Safeco Field, the spectacular home of the Seattle Mariners. The 19.59 acre outdoor ballpark features real grass, a retractable roof and state-of-the-art amenities. Bring your camera and take a "behind the seams" tour of one of the premier baseball facilities ever built. View areas normally restricted to the public, including the Press Box, Owners Suite, Field, Dugouts, Visitors Clubhouse, All-Star Club, and more. (All areas of the ballpark are subject to availability based on ballpark activities.)
For more information, please call 206-346-4241.
- Tours are approximately one hour in duration.
- Tours depart from the Mariners Team Store located on the First Avenue South side of Safeco Field.
- Tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Please arrive no less than 15 minutes prior to departure time.
Tour Schedule & Pricing
NOVEMBER 1 - MARCH 31
- Monday: No tours available.
- Tuesday-Saturday: 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
APRIL 1 - OCTOBER 31
- Non Gameday (Occasional dates are not available due to special events, please check the calendar): 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm
- Gameday with game before 6pm: No tours available
- Gameday with game after 6pm: 10:30am, 12:30pm
- Adult $12
- Senior/Military $11
- Child $10
1250 1st Ave. S.
Seattle, WA 98134