Non-gameday public and private tours will not be offered at this time, which include specialty tours such as birthday, photo packages, and re-enlistments. However, we are still booking room rentals for events taking place on non-gamedays should your group wish to experience the ballpark in a different way. Please visit the Events page to learn more or submit an inquiry for a facility rental at the links below.
Take a tour of T-Mobile Park, the spectacular home of the Seattle Mariners. The 19.59 acre outdoor ballpark features real grass, a retractable roof and state-of-the-art amenities. Bring your camera and take a "behind the seams" tour of one of the premier baseball facilities ever built. View areas normally restricted to the public, including the Press Box, Owners Suite, Field, Visitors Clubhouse, All-Star Club, and more. (All areas of the ballpark are subject to availability based on ballpark activities.)
On select Mariners gamedays, guests can enjoy early access to the ballpark and viewing of Mariners batting practice through the pregame tour opportunity. Guides will spend 60 minutes touring the facility and sharing information about Seattle history, features of the building, and the history of the Mariners team and baseball in the Pacific Northwest. The tour culminates with 30 minutes of time viewing batting practice. A game ticket for the same date, is required for the pregame tour.
Start your visit to the ballpark early with a Pregame Tour of T-Mobile Park. This tour experience will take fans through a facility tour, team history, and give you an opportunity to watch pregame batting practice from a designated area.
Pregame Tours will start 3 and a half hours prior to first pitch on select Mariners home games. Tours will begin at Club Skybridge, accessible from the 5th floor of the Mariners Parking Garage.
- All areas of the ballpark are subject to availability based on ballpark activities.
- Tours will end when Pen Gates Open (2 hours prior to First Pitch).
- Pregame tours will be 90 minutes in duration with 60 minutes of walking and 30 minutes to view batting practice from a designated viewing area.
- Batting practice is not typically held on day games.
- Strollers and wheelchairs can be accommodated on the tours. Wheelchairs must be requested in advance of the tour with the T-Mobile Park Guest Experience team. Tour Guides will not be available to push wheelchairs.
- Batting practice is held at the discretion of the Mariners and is not guaranteed. The Tour Department does not have visibility into batting practice cancellations. In the event that batting practice is cancelled, refunds will not be given.
- All sales are final.
- Can’t make the tour? Please email the Tour Department by 12pm noon the day prior to your tour date and we will do our best to accommodate an exchange for a future tour date, if available. Exchanges will need to be completed at the Ticket Office.
- A game ticket for the same day is required and is sold separately.
- Re-Entry Policy (NEW): Upon conclusion of the tour, guests will have two options:
- Stay in the Ballpark - In accordance with ballpark policy, once the game ticket is scanned, fans are not authorized to leave the stadium and re-enter using the same ticket.
- Exit the Ballpark and re-enter at their leisure, which would be subject to the standard gate and security protocols for guest entry.
- On days in which promotional giveaways are distributed, fans will receive the giveaway upon entering for the tour (does not include giveaways which are part of special ticket packages such as Bark In the Park or Hello Kitty Night, etc.).
- Guests are expected to stay with the tour group until the conclusion of the tour. Guests that leave the group or disrespect the staff will be escorted out of the ballpark and not receive a credit or refund on their tour ticket.
- No Autographs or player requests may be made on this tour unless initiated by the player.
- Pets are not permitted on the tour, aside from trained service animals or service animals-in-training.