Take a tour of T-Mobile Park, the spectacular home of the Seattle Mariners. The 19.59 acre outdoor ballpark features real grass, a retractable roof and state-of-the-art amenities. Bring your camera and take a "behind the seams" tour of one of the premier baseball facilities ever built. View areas normally restricted to the public, including the Press Box, Owners Suite, Field, Dugouts, Visitors Clubhouse, All-Star Club, and more. (All areas of the ballpark are subject to availability based on ballpark activities.)
For more information, please call 206-346-4241.
- Tours are approximately one hour in duration.
- Tours depart from the Mariners Team Store located on the First Avenue South side of T-Mobile Park.
- Tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Please arrive no less than 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Monday - No Tours
- Tuesday - 10:30am & 12:30pm
- Wednesday - No Tours
- Thursday - 10:30am & 12:30pm
- Friday - 10:30am, 12;30pm & 2:30pm
- Saturday - 10:30am, 12:30pm & 2:30pm
- Sunday - 12:30pm & 2:30pm
- Gameday with game BEFORE 6pm: No tours available
- Gameday with game AFTER 6pm: 10:30am & 12:30pm
- Non-Gamedays: 10:30am, 12:30pm & 2:30pm
Tour times are subject to change with the ballpark special events calendar. Please contact the Tour Coordinator for the most up to date tour information at (206)-346-4241.
Pricing listed is for tickets purchased in advance (24 hours+)
- Adult: $12
- Senior/Military: $11
- Child (Age 4+): $10
- Child (Age 3-): Free
Ticket sales made day-of are subject to price changes. Reserve your space on this "behind the seams" tour today and purchase your tickets in advance!
1250 1st Ave. S.
Seattle, WA 98134