Take a tour of T-Mobile Park, the spectacular home of the Seattle Mariners. The 19.59 acre outdoor ballpark features real grass, a retractable roof and state-of-the-art amenities. Bring your camera and take a "behind the seams" tour of one of the premier baseball facilities ever built. View areas normally restricted to the public, including the Press Box, Owners Suite, Field, Visitors Clubhouse, All-Star Club, and more. (All areas of the ballpark are subject to availability based on ballpark activities.)
For more information, please contact [email protected].
- Tours are approximately one hour in duration.
- Tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Please arrive no less than 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
- Tours will start at the Third Base Entry, accessible along 1st Avenue just North of Home Plate Gate.
- Parking is available within Mariners Garage
Beginning Saturday, March 12, face masks will no longer be required at T-Mobile Park. For the most up to date information regarding our ballpark health & safety protocols, please visit T-Mobile Park Know Before You Go.
Public Tours (April 2022 - September 2022)
- Monday – 10:30AM, 12:30PM & 2:30PM
- Tuesday – 10:30AM, 12:30PM & 2:30PM
- Wednesday – 10:30AM, 12:30PM, & 2:30PM
- Thursday – 10:30AM, 12:30PM, & 2:30PM
- Friday – 10:30AM, 12:30PM, & 2:30PM
- Saturday – 10:30AM, 12:30PM, & 2:30PM
- Sunday – 12:30PM & 2:30PM
- Gameday with game BEFORE 6PM: No tours available
- Gameday with game AFTER 6PM: 10:30AM & 12:30PM
T-Mobile Park Tours will be closed on the following dates:
- July 30th – All Tours closed
- July 31st - All Tours closed
- August 1st – All Tours closed
- August 2nd – All Tours closed
- August 3rd – All Tours closed
- August 4th – All Tours closed
- August 5th – 10:30AM, 12:30PM & 2:30PM Tours closed, Pre-Game Tours available
- August 16th - 10:30AM & 12:30PM Tours closed
- August 18th – 2:30PM Tour closed
- August 21st – 2:30PM Tour closed
- August 29th – All Tours closed
- August 30th – All Tours closed
- August 31st – All Tours closed
- September 1st – All Tours closed
- September 2nd – All Tours closed
- Adult (15+) – $15
- Senior (62+) – $14
- Military (w/ ID) – $14
- Child (ages 4-14) – $13
- Child (ages 3 and younger) – Free
Online tickets will go on-sale one month at a time and are available for purchase up to 24 hours prior to each date. Tickets can be purchased in person and on the day of a tour at the Mariners Team Store. Please continue to check this website for up to date access and online sales.
Start your visit to the ballpark early with a pre-game tour of T-Mobile Park before gates open. This special tour will take fans behind the scenes and give you an opportunity to watch on-field batting practice from Right Field. Fans will also have an opportunity to learn about the history of the organization and state-of-the-art facility.
Pre-Game Tours will start 3 hours prior to first pitch on select Mariners home games. Tours will begin at Media Entry.
- All guests are required to have a game ticket for the same day. Game tickets are sold separately.
- Tour tickets must be purchased in advance and will not be available for purchase day-of.
- Pre-Game Tours will not be available for games with First Pitch scheduled prior to 6PM pst.
- Batting practice is held at the discretion of the Mariners and is not guaranteed. The Tour Department does not have visibility into batting practice cancellations. In the event that batting practice is cancelled, refunds will not be given.
- No refunds or exchanges for late arriving patrons or no shows
- Can’t make the tour? Tour ticket(s) can be exchanged for future tour date, if available. Exchanges will need to be completed at the Ticket Office.
- Late arrivals will not be able to join the tour once the group has departed and will not receive a refund. Guests are encourage to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- A ticket to the game for the same day is required and is sold separately
- No re-entry: This tour does not end until after gates are open for the game, and as such, guests attending this tour will have their game tickets scanned when entering for the tour. In accordance with ballpark policy, once the game ticket is scanned, fans are not authorized to leave the stadium and re-enter using the same ticket.
- On days in which promotional giveaways are distributed, fans will receive the giveaway upon entering for the tour (does not include giveaways which are part of special ticket packages such as Bark In the Park or Hello Kitty Night, etc.).
Private & Group Tours
Offered 7-days a week (dates subject to availability).
Must be scheduled no later than 2-weeks in advance of preferred tour date.
Gameday group tour availability is limited.
To schedule your private/group tour, please contact [email protected].
Private & Group Tours
$250 for groups less than 20 guests, $12 per person for each additional guest
Photo Tour - 2 hours of ballpark access with a private ballpark escort
$250 with a maximum of 8 people
- Please note - all areas of the ballpark are subject to availability.
- All guests are required to go through security screening before entering the ballpark.
- Clear plastic or vinyl bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” are permitted. One-gallon clear plastic zip-top bags are also allowed. Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” are permitted. Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items or single compartment diaper bags (child must be present). Learn more
- T-Mobile Park Prohibited Items