The Seattle Mariners are pleased to offer five (5) special peanut controlled area nights at the ballpark in 2019! No peanuts will be allowed in a reserved area for these five games.
There are about 200 seats available for each game so order your tickets soon and enjoy a great time at the ballpark. Help spread the word, download the Peanut Controlled Night flyer and post it at work and in your community.
Enter Promo Code: PEANUT
Deadline to purchase: 5:00 p.m. the business day prior to the game
- No peanuts will be allowed in sections 313, 314 and 315 in the lower view level during these games - signage will be present to alert other fans of the situation.
- For the least peanut-exposed path to your ticketed area, please enter the ballpark through the Right Field Gate and walk up the ramps immediately to your right. (This entrance is on the SE corner of the ballpark on Edgar Martinez Drive S. near the train tracks and parking garage).
- The concession stand closest to this section will not be selling peanuts for these five games.
- Seating area will be cleaned and checked just prior to the gates being opened.
Fans should note that peanut-controlled does not mean peanut-free. The ballpark is open-air, and peanuts will be present in other areas of the ballpark. While we will make reasonable efforts to post signs restricting peanut products from this section and clean in advance, we cannot guarantee the absence of peanut particles or residue. Fans with peanut allergies should take all precautions that they customarily take in public places.
- $14 View Level
Please note: This special offer is online only and is not available at Team Stores or box office outlets. Please contact the account rep at the bottom of this page with any questions.
To order up to 10 tickets or accessible seating
- Click on the "Buy Tickets" button below.
- Select "Find Tickets" then enter PEANUT as your special offer code and click "Go".
Please note: Accessible seating is located throughout the ballpark and is identified within a section with the universal ADA symbol and adjoining seating box. All seats are FULL FLEX, designed to allow for a wheelchair OR companion seating.
To order 11 or more tickets
Please call Bob Hellinger at (206) 346-4454.
- Groups of 20 or more will have their group name displayed on the scoreboard following the 4th inning.
- Groups of 20 or more will receive two (2) complimentary tickets to a 2019 regular season home game (restrictions apply, click here for complete details).
Don't miss exclusive future offers
Receive special ticket deals, baseball news, and more with FREE Mariners Mail.