Last chance to book this exciting cruise!
Ring in the New Year on the Phillies Champions Cruise to Paradise!
JUST ADDED! Aaron Altherr joins Greg "The Bull" Luzinski, Bob Boone, Tommy Greene, the Phanatic, Phillies Director of Public Affairs Scott Palmer for an unforgettable Caribbean cruise on board the Celebrity Reflection, January 2-8, 2018!*
- 6 night Western Caribbean - Celebrity Reflection
- Departing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Ports of Call: Key West, Grand Cayman and Cozumel
- Sailing January 2 - January 8, 2018
Champions Cruise Package Details
Each Phillies Vacation cruise package includes:
- Deluxe ocean view, concierge class stateroom with private veranda
- Private Phillies cocktail party, hosted by the Phillies Scott Palmer, with Phillies alumni and the Phanatic
- Special Phillies Round Table presentation, featuring a Q & A and autograph session with Phillies alumni
- Triple Play Trivia with the Phillies - Join Phillies personnel and test your Phillies knowledge with a chance to win great prizes!
- Appearance and photo opportunity with the Phillie Phanatic and his "best friend" Tom Burgoyne
- Upgraded Premium Beverage Package, including fine craft beer, top-shelf spirits, premium cocktails, wine, soft drinks, specialty coffees, bottled water & much more
- $300 shipboard credit per cabin
- Custom Phillies "Caribbean Cool" Jersey
- Commemorative group photo
- All shipboard gratuities
- All taxes & port fees
Cruise prices start at $1999 per person, based on double occupancy, excludes airfare
Champions Cruise Additional Details
Optional Pre-cruise package includes:
- Round trip group airfare between Philadelphia and Fort Lauderdale
- Transfers between the airport, hotel and port
- One night pre-cruise hotel accommodations
Pre-cruise package is $649 per person, double occupancy
Call Phillies Vacations at 1-877-833-7326 to confirm your cabin today!
Space is extremely limited to the first 150 guests.
* Participation of Phillies players and team personnel on the 2018 Phillies Champions Cruise is subject to change.