Phillies #CollegeSeriesSponsored by Temple University’s Fox School of Business
Register now for the 2024 Phillies #CollegeSeries Sessions!
The Phillies are excited to announce the return of their #CollegeSeries sponsored by Temple University’s Fox School of Business for the 2024 season!
College students, recent graduates, professors and interested parents are invited to go behind the scenes in the business of baseball with Phillies executives and major league guests at these exclusive #CollegeSeries pregame events at Citizens Bank Park.
- Learn from top Phillies executives and special guests during a moderated question-and-answer session in the Media Room at Citizens Bank Park. Panelists will provide excellent insight into their area of business, as well as share career experience and advice.
- Practice networking with Phillies executives and other special guests during a Phillies Networking Hour. Meet informally with front office personnel from various departments, as well as those who spearhead the Phillies intern and Phillies Ballgirls programs. Attendees are also welcome to take photos with 1993 National League Champions Mickey Morandini and Milt Thompson (also a coach for the 2008 World Champion Phillies).
- Meet members of Temple University’s Fox School of Business, who will be on-site to share information about their graduate programs.
- The program also includes a ticket to that night's Phillies game, as well as a $12 concession credit (embedded on your game ticket).
- Each event is limited to 140 attendees. Dress is business casual or casual. Students are urged to ask questions throughout the program.
- Registration cost for each Phillies #CollegeSeries session is $30 per attendee, which includes the #ColllegeSeries pre-game event, a Phillies game ticket (with seat location in Sections 429-434) and $12 concession credit.
2024 Spring #CollegeSeries
The 2024 spring #CollegeSeries sessions will be held from 4 p.m. - 6:15 p.m., followed by the 6:40 p.m. Phillies game, on the below dates:
- Monday, April 1 vs. Cincinnati Reds - Phillies #CollegeSeries Sport Management & Hospitality Night
- Tuesday, April 2 vs. Cincinnati Reds - Phillies #CollegeSeries Technology Services Night
- Monday, April 15 vs. Colorado Rockies - Phillies #CollegeSeries Women in Sports Night (also Jackie Robinson Night)
- Tuesday, April 16 vs. Colorado Rockies - Phillies #CollegeSeries Business Analytics Night
The Phillies will also be hosting summer and fall sessions for the #CollegeSeries sponsored by Temple University’s Fox School of Business, with session details and on-sale dates to be announced later this spring.
- The 2024 summer #CollegeSeries session will be held on August 13.
- The 2024 fall #CollegeSeries sessions will be held on September 10-11 and September 23-24.
"The #CollegeSeries was an excellent opportunity to learn the trade of sports marketing and communications, while also giving students an opportunity to have fun rooting for the Phillies. The panel of Phillies personnel shared excellent insight and advice to us students for what to expect in the professional world of baseball." - Sander, University of Scranton
"The overall experience was amazing. Getting to meet executives and employees that know how the daily activities of the Phillies operate, and being able to pick their brains on baseball and about their job experiences is a great tool for anyone wanting to work in sports." - Jason, Penn State Brandywine
"One of the best events I have ever attended as a student. Learned so much about how my major can be used in sports and made a lot of great connections!" - Trevor, East Stroudsburg University
"This event served as a great opportunity to network, get advice from professionals, and link with peers from other universities in similar programs." Patrick, West Chester University
"This was such an amazing experience for me, and I feel like I am more prepared and know the steps to work in the sports industry because of it. Go Phils!" - Giana, Stockton University
"The Women in Sports Business Night gave me an excellent opportunity to meet women that have worked and excelled in the sports field as well as hear the firsthand experiences of these extraordinary women! Plus, I got to attend a Phillies game!" - Olivia, Haverford College
"An amazing and one-of-a-kind experience. I would encourage everyone to seize the opportunity and attend one of these events. The Phillies organization does an excellent job in welcoming and sharing knowledge with students!" - Jonathan, Clarkson University
"The College Series experience is one that I would recommend to any students interested in learning how they can best pursue their career aspirations, specifically within the context of the MLB. The opportunity to meet former Philadelphia Phillies, network with individuals within the Phillies organization, and learn about the inner workings of one of baseball's most accomplished franchises is one that ought to be taken advantage of." - Lucien, University of Pennsylvania