Go behind-the-scenes in the business of baseball at these exclusive events for college students.
College students and recent graduates: find out what it's like to work for a major league baseball team. Interested professors and parents are also welcome to attend.
- Learn about the business of baseball and receive career advice from Phillies executives and other major league special guests during a moderated question and answer session in the Phillies Media Room.
- Hear from a Phillies player about his college and major league experience.
- Take part in a Phillies Networking Hour. Practice networking with Phillies front office personnel from various departments, as well as those who spearhead the Phillies intern and Phillies Ballgirls programs, during this informal networking hour. Attendees are invited to bring resumes.
- Take selfies with 1983 National League MVP Gary "Sarge" Matthews or 1993 National League Champion Mickey Morandini, as well as with World Series Trophies.
- Cheer on the Phillies with a ticket to that night's game. Ticket price includes $12 worth of food/merch credit.
The cost for each Phillies #CollegeSeries event is $30 and limited to 200 students.
2019 Fall Semester
Tuesday, September 10 vs. Braves - Phillies #CollegeSeries Sport & Facility Management Night sponsored by School of Sport, Tourism & Hospitality Management at Temple University for sport management, business, hospitality & marketing students
Thursday, September 12 vs. Braves - Phillies #CollegeSeries Business Analytics Night sponsored by Temple University's Fox School of Business for business intelligence/analytics, economics, MIS/information technology/computer science, marketing, business & sport management students
"One of the best experiences of my college career!" - Cory, Arcadia University
"Awesome event where I gained valuable insight about what it takes to gain a position in professional sports." - California Polytechnic State University, Class of 2019
"This was an amazing experience and one that students like me should never pass up!" - Montoro, Temple University, Class of 2021
"I would 100% recommend going to (the Phillies #CollegeSeries) if you're considering any sports job. I know that I will definitely be attending any future event like this." - Dawson, Lock Haven University, Class of 2022
"The event provides an inside look at the world of professional baseball that you can't get anywhere else." - John, The University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Class of 2021
"This was an incredible event and invaluable to a college student who wants to work in the MLB environment." - Chris, Towson University
"This is a great service the Phillies organization is providing to area students. Meeting and speaking with high level professionals is a great opportunity. Thank you, Phillies!" - Kelly, Academy of Culinary Arts
"It's a terrific place for college students to network and helps put their foot in the door in terms of receiving employment in the sports field in the future."- Matt, The College of New Jersey, Class of 2022
"The #CollegeSeries event was a great way to learn what my future may hold!"- Ben, Harcum College, Class of 2020
"I had the most amazing time at the Phillies #CollegeSeries! I learned so much and I networked with so many amazing professionals. This is definitely an experience I'd recommend everyone to do!" - Ally, Temple University, Class of 2020