Find out what it's like to work for the Phillies with these exclusive behind-the-scenes events for college students!
College students and recent graduates: find out what it's like to work for a major league baseball team. Interested professors and parents are also welcome to attend.
- Learn about the business of baseball and receive career advice from Phillies executives and other major league special guests during a moderated question and answer session in the Phillies Media Room.
- Hear from a Phillies player about his college and major league experience.
- Practice networking with Phillies executives during a Phillies Networking Hour. Meet front office personnel from various departments as well as those who spearhead the Phillies intern and Phillies Ballgirl programs.
- Take selfies with 1983 National League MVP Gary "Sarge" Matthews (September 17), 1993 National League Champion Mickey Morandini (September 18), and the World Series Trophies.
- Cheer on the Phillies with a ticket to that night's game. Ticket price includes $12 worth of food/merch credit.
- First time Uber riders attending #CollegeSeries events: Enjoy $15 off your first Uber ride! Use code PHILSCOLLEGESUMMIT (valid in US only, new users only, expires 9/21/18).
The cost for each Phillies #CollegeSeries event is $30 and limited to 200 students.
2018 Fall Semester
Monday, September 17 vs. Mets - Phillies #CollegeSeries Business Analytics Night for business intelligence/analytics, economics, MIS/information technology/computer science, marketing, business & sport management students
Tuesday, September 18 vs. Mets - Phillies #CollegeSeries Sport Management, Facilities & Operations Night for sport management, business, hospitality and marketing students
What Students & Professors Are Saying About The Phillies #CollegeSeries
"A beneficial night for everyone, an amazing experience…" - Mike from Camden County College
"…This is a great event for students interested in careers in sports." - Jennifer from Rutgers University
"This was a fantastic opportunity for everyone who attended. The panel was very informative and the Phillies staff were so gracious. Thank you!" - Andrea from Rowan University
"If you're interested in genuine advice and people, college media night is an event you have to attend! I had the opportunity to network with Phillies staff and affiliates, while forming relationships with communication students of multiple focuses from various universities." - Kerrivah from Drexel University
"It was a great opportunity to hear from the professionals themselves on the panel, as well as talking to other individuals in the organization as well. I took a lot away from this experience and I would do it again in a heartbeat." - LeRoy from Moravian College
"It was an overall great experience, being able to network with some of the Phillies front office and hearing the panel…and then watching the game as well. 10/10 would recommend!" - Dylan from Mount St. Mary's University
"I loved Sports Management night! Very helpful as well as eye opening to a behind the scenes look at the Phillies organization! Definetly helped assure me that I am making a great decision!" - Christal from Lehigh Carbon Community College
"I truly enjoyed myself. It was a super great experience." - Chelise from Montgomery County Community College