Volunteer Service Opportunities
P&G Cincinnati MLB Youth Academy Opportunities
Members can now take advantage of service hour opportunities through the Reds Community Fund and the P&G Cincinnati MLB Youth Academy. See event calendar below to sign up.
Simply follow these steps below to volunteer for our service hour opportunities.
MUST FILL OUT APPLICATION BEFORE VOLUNTEERING:
- Click the "Youth Academy Application" on link button below, print, and fill out application
- Select green 'Service Hour Calendar' button
- Enter in activation code found on your Club Red ticket vouchers
- Click on green "T" button on your desired date and to see details of service event
- Select number attending (max: you and one guest) and click continue
- Click 'continue' on next screen
- Enter MLB.com account information.
- If you do not have an MLB.com account, please follow steps to create an MLB.com account
- On billing page:
- Select "Free Tickets" on top of page
- Confirm e-mail
- Select buy tickets
This will RSVP you to the service hour event. We will then send you details via e-mail on event times, locations, and more information.
Homework Helper: Come help the Boys and Girls Club during the Monday through Thursday right after school. They are looking for volunteers who can provide homework assistance for our members ages 5-12 in various subjects. The children benefit from the homework help in reading and completing homework. Volunteers are paired with the age group that they feel comfortable work with.
Reading Buddies: Reading Buddies allow our Boys and Girls Club members that struggle with reading to gain confidence and reading skills by reading to/with a "Buddy". The program involves 1:1 reading with a Club member for 15-30 minutes reading per session.