Homestand Highlights • Sept. 25-30 • Reds vs. Royals & Pirates
Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2018 - Reds vs. Kansas City Royals, 6:40 p.m. (Bark in the Park)
• Bark in the Park: Tonight is the fourth and final Bark in the Park game of the season, presented by Rachael Ray Nutrish and Kroger. Dogs and their owners will be in a special seating area while the Kroger Fan Zone will turn into the "Dog Zone" with product samples and activities for both dogs and owners. A pregame parade with all the dogs and owners begins at 6:05 p.m. A limited number of Bark in the Park tickets for dogs and their owners are available at reds.com/Bark.
Wednesday, Sept. 26, 2018 - Reds vs. Kansas City Royals, 6:40 p.m. (Senior Citizen Special)
• Gabby Rodriguez Ceremony: During pregame ceremonies, the Reds will honor Gabriella Rodriguez, the Western Hills student who was killed on Sept. 10 while crossing Harrison Avenue on her way to school. Gabby played parts of five seasons with the Reds RBI baseball program and had joined the 16U RBI softball team for this coming season. The Reds and the Reds Community Fund will welcome representatives from Gabby's family as well as from Dater and Western Hills High Schools to celebrate her life.
Friday, Sept. 28, 2018 - Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 6:40 p.m. (Fireworks Friday; Fiesta Rojos)
• Fireworks Friday: Rozzi's fireworks show with a Fiesta Rojos soundtrack, presented by Adams Recovery Center. The soundtrack features top billboard hits and songs selected by Hispanic Reds players.
• Fiesta Rojos: In honor of Hispanic Heritage Month, the Reds will celebrate Fiesta Rojos tonight presented by Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Toyota Dealers. Reds players and coaches will wear the alternate Los Rojos jerseys in the game and MLB-provided shirts during batting practice with the #PonleAcento logo. Activations around the ballpark will include a live band and DJ, Honor Guard with flags from Latin American countries and the Hispanic Community Advocate Award winner presented by TriHealth.
Saturday, Sept. 29, 2018 - Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 4:10 p.m. (Super Saturday; Knock Cancer Out of the Park)
• Reds Team Photo: As part of Super Saturdays, free 2018 Reds Team Photo to all fans.
• Knock Cancer Out of the Park: The Reds are teaming up with Greater Cincinnati's cancer care, support and survivor communities to come together at the ballpark to fight cancer. Many of today's pregame and in-game ceremonies will feature local cancer survivors and supporters including nine patients from Cincinnati Children's Hospital who will run on to the field with the Reds players. At the end of the 5th inning, all fans are encouraged to stand up and recognize those who have been inspirational in the fight against cancer. Free Knock Cancer Out of the Park t-shirt to the first 30,000 fans.
Sunday, Sept. 30, 2018 - Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 3:10 p.m. (Fan Appreciation Day; Family Sunday)
• Fan Appreciation Day: Today is the annual Fan Appreciation Day, with prizes given away to hundreds of lucky fans throughout the game, including gift cards, autographed memorabilia, merchandise and more, presented by ACE Hardware. The full list of partners contributing giveaways can be found at reds.com/FanAppreciation. Postcard entries are accepted.
• Tyler Mahle Fathead: As part of family day at the ballpark, free Tyler Mahle Fathead® Wall Decal to kids 14 and younger, presented by Starfire.
• Family Sunday Activities: As part of Family Sundays presented by Klosterman Bakery, kids can enjoy circus performers and a face painter, a live mascot race, a "Third and Learn" program in the Kroger Fan Zone during the third inning and more.
• Mike's Carwash Check Presentation: During pregame ceremonies, representatives from Mike's Carwash will present a check for over $44,000 to the Reds Community Fund. The donation was a result of the proceeds from Mike's "BowTie Tuesday" promotion during the 2018 season. Following a Tuesday Reds win, Mike's discounted their Ultimate Wash on Wednesdays and donated $1 from each of these washes to the Reds Community Fund.
• Brunch with Browning in The Handlebar: Fans can dine and watch the game in The Handlebar for just a $55 upgrade, which includes a buffet meal. Plus, meet "Mr. Perfect" Tom Browning from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand
• Senior Citizen Special, Sept. 26: Fans 50 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half- price in advance of game day only, presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare Orthopaedics. Each ticket includes free same-day admission to the Reds Hall of Fame. Some restrictions apply. Available only at reds.com/Seniors.
• Family Sunday, Sept. 30: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with the purchase of a full- price ticket, presented by Klosterman Bakery: reds.com/Family (Some restrictions apply)
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum presented by Dinsmore
• Dave Parker Signature Series, Sept. 30: Join Reds Hall of Famer Dave Parker for the final Signature Series event of the year. Parker will take questions, tell stories and sign autographs for attendees. Pricing for the event is $40 for the first autograph for non-members, $30 for Hall of Fame members. Up to five (5) additional items can be signed for $25 per item. One autograph ticket is required per item. Hall of Fame admission or membership is required. Please contact the Reds Hall of Fame box office at (513) 765-7923 for more information or to purchase tickets.
• Collectible Bobblehead for September - Johnny Bench: The Reds Hall of Fame wraps up the 2018 bobblehead series in September by celebrating the 50th anniversary of Johnny Bench's 1968 Rookie of the Year award. The Bench bobbleheads are free with regular-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum (or a Great American Ball Park tour) and will be available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays throughout the month of September, while supplies last.
• 2019 Reds Fantasy Camp: A limited number of spots are available for 2019 Reds Fantasy Camp, to be held January 19-26 in Goodyear, Ariz. Campers receive daily instruction and coaching on game fundamentals from over 20 former Reds players including Tom Browning, Danny Graves, Aaron Harang and Billy Hatcher. Visit reds.com/fantasycamp or call (513) 765-7929 for full details and more information.
Reds Community Fund
• Ultimate Spring Training Experience Sweepstakes: The Reds Community Fund is offering fans the opportunity to purchase sweepstakes tickets to win a trip for two to 2019 Reds Spring Training in Goodyear, Arizona. Two prizes will be awarded. For each $25 donation, fans will receive one entry in the sweepstakes, up to the maximum of 20 entries. Purchase tickets and see official rules at reds.com/springsweepstakes. Fans must be 21 years of age or older to enter the sweepstakes.