Eligibility: Applicants must be exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and must include a copy of your Section 501(c)(3) tax-exempt determination letter.
Funding Priorities: Priority will be given to applicants who address opportunities for youth in the areas of education, health and recreation.
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted through August 3, 2018.
Funding: Grants are typically between $500 and $10,000 and may also be awarded in the form of in-kind contributions.
The Atlanta Braves Foundation Grant Program does not fund the following:
- Non tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations
- Organizations that advocate religious beliefs or restrict participation on the basis of religion
- Schools (public or private)
- Capital and endowment campaigns
- Multi-year pledge requests
Grants are not made for:
- Annual fund drives
- Seed or start up funds
- Operational deficits
- Debt reduction
- Medical research
- Political activities
- Fundraising events sponsorships (golf, walks/run, dinner galas, advertisements, etc.)
- Scholarships/Endowment funds
- Multiple-year pledges
Site Visits: Site visits by representatives of the Board may be conducted as part of the final evaluation process. The Foundation also has the right to make exceptions to its guidelines as deemed appropriate. Regretfully, the Braves Foundation is unable to support all worthwhile causes.
Application Submission Procedures: Grant applications must be submitted online. Incomplete applications will not be processed.