"Cover Your Bases" is a partnership between the Atlanta Braves and the American Cancer Society that will work to impact local communities and save lives by educating fans about key prevention and early detection pillars of Healthy Eating and Active Living, Sun Safety and Screenings.
Many of the millions of skin cancer cases diagnosed annually could be prevented by protecting skin from excessive sun exposure - our goal is to educate as many Braves fans as possible about the importance of sun safety and we're thrilled that there are 10 sunscreen stations throughout SunTrust Park.
Make your pledge today!
Join our team by pledging for every run we score throughout the months of August and September - every time we Cover the Bases - to support cancer research, prevention, education and advocacy and maximize our impact in the lives of fans across Braves Country.
How are we going to impact Braves Country in the fight against cancer?
- We will create a variety of fundraising efforts to focus on cancer research, prevention, education and advocacy to maximize our impact in the lives of fans in Braves Country.
- Cover Your Bases will assist the Society in achieving its mission of saving lives, celebrating lives, and leading the fight for a world without cancer
A total of 10 Cover Your Bases Sunscreen stations will be located throughout SunTrust Park near the family restrooms for fans to utilize.
Sunscreen Station Locations
- Hope & Will's Sandlot
- Outfield/ Section 148 next to the Family Restroom
- Aisle 112/113 First base side, next to the Family Restroom
- Aisle 138/140 Third base sides, next to the Family Restroom
- Aisle 216/217, First base side, next to the Family Restroom
- Aisle 312, First base side
- Aisle 329/330 Behind Homeplate
- Aisle 240/241 Third base side, next to the Family Restroom
- Aisle 28, Delta Club Entrance
- SunTrust Club Entrance