Reach Out, Be Our Guest provides organizations access to Braves games that would otherwise not have the resources or opportunity to attend a professional baseball game.
Each season, Atlanta Braves players, coaches and A-List Members provide complimentary Braves tickets to non-profit, community-based organizations through the Reach Out, Be Our Guest initiative.
Atlanta Braves players that participate in this program include Freddie Freeman, Kurt Suzuki, Dansby Swanson, Ender Inciarte, Nick Markakis, Tyler Flowers, manager Brian Snitker, coach Ron Washington, and Braves alumni Tim Hudson.
To request tickets through the Reach Out, Be Our Guest program, please review our program guidelines below and submit an online application.
Ticket Donation Procedures
- 501 (c) (3) non-profits and community organizations that do not have the resources to attend an Atlanta Braves game.
- Organizations must submit proof of non-profit status.
- Tickets must be used for the purpose outlined in the request form and cannot be used for raffle or fundraising purposes. If you are interested in a donation for a charity event, please visit braves.com/donations.
- Attendance is monitored and groups that do not meet a 65% redemption rate will have future ticket allotments decreased and could be removed from the program.
- There is no guarantee that any game will be awarded and once tickets are awarded, they cannot be exchanged for a different game.
- In the event the tickets are lost, they will not be replaced.
- Inclement weather is not an excused absence. If the game is not cancelled, we expect the organizations to utilize their tickets.
- Organizations unable to utilize their tickets must notify the Atlanta Braves Foundation at least one (1) week prior to the game via email at BravesFoundation@braves.com. Failure to notify the Braves Foundation of cancelled tickets will affect future ticket allotments.
- Organizations re-selling or misusing donated tickets will result in permanent disqualification from the program. The organization is responsible for communicating this policy to ticket recipients.
- Organizations may apply for up to five (5) games during the 2018 season.
- Due to the high demand in request, organizations will be limited to 150 tickets and additional tickets are unable to be added to your request once it is submitted.
- Please allow 4-5 weeks after submitting a request to receive a confirmation email which will include ticket pick-up information.
- Tickets will NOT be mailed or emailed. Tickets will need to be picked up at Will Call at SunTrust Park.
- This program does NOT provide food, drinks, player visits, mascot visits, autographs, or parking.
- To purchase parking for your vehicle or bus, visit braves.com/parking.
- View the SunTrust Park seating chart.
- Do not select games that are within 2 weeks of your submission.