The "Reach Out, Be Our Guest" initiative provides access to Braves games to organizations that would otherwise not have the resources or opportunities to attend a professional baseball game.
Each season, Atlanta Braves players, coaches and A-List Members provide complimentary Braves tickets to non-profit, community-based organizations through this initiative.
To request tickets through the "Reach Out, Be Our Guest" program, please review the program guidelines below and submit an online application.
Ticket Donation Procedures
- 501 (c) (3) non-profit and community organizations that do not have the resources to attend an Atlanta Braves game.
- Submit online request form and proof of Federal 501 © (3) non-profit status.
- Each group may apply for as many as four (4) games per season.
- There is no guarantee that any game will be awarded.
- Tickets must be used for the purpose outlined in the request form and cannot be used for raffle or fundraising purposes. If you are interested in a donation for a charity event, please visit braves.com/donations.
- Attendance is monitored and groups that do not meet a 65% redemption rate will result in the decrease of future ticket allocations.
- Once tickets are awarded, they cannot be exchanged for a different game.
- In the event the tickets are lost, they will not be replaced.
- Inclement weather is not an excused absence. If the game is not cancelled, organizations are expected to utilize their tickets.
- Organizations unable to utilize their tickets must notify the Atlanta Braves Foundation at least one (1) week prior to the game via email at BravesFoundation@braves.com. Failure to notify the Braves Foundation of cancelled tickets will affect future ticket allocations.
- Organizations re-selling or misusing donated tickets will be permanently disqualified from the program. The organization is responsible for communicating this policy to ticket recipients. No exceptions.
- Organizations may apply for up to four (4) games during the 2017 season.
- Due to the high demand, organizations may not request more than 200 tickets per game.
- Additional tickets are unable to be added to your request once the request is submitted.
- Allow 3 - 4 weeks after submitting a request to receive a confirmation email which will include ticket pick-up information.
- Do not select games that are within 2 weeks of your submission.
- This program does NOT provide food, beverages, player visits, mascot visits, autographs or parking.
- Tickets will NOT be mailed or emailed. Tickets will need to be picked up from SunTrust Park.