Caesars Sportsbook at Chase Field
Caesars Sportsbook at Chase Field
Caesars Entertainment is an official corporate partner of the D-backs and has a multi-year agreement with Major League Baseball (MLB) as an Authorized Gaming Operator of the league. On September 9, 2021, Chase Field was the first MLB stadium to allow sports fans to place an in-person wager. Fans can make a bet at Chase Field at ticket windows 21-25.
The hours of operation for the Caesars Sportsbook are Monday - Friday, 9AM-11PM and Saturday - Sunday, 8AM-12AP
Caesars Sportsbook App
The Only Sportsbook App with Caesars Rewards®
RECEIVE UP TO $1,250 BACK AS A FREE BET IF YOU DO NOT WIN.
Sign up with Code: DBACKSFULL
Wager up to $1,250 for your first bet. If you don’t win, you’ll get 100% of your stake back as a Free Bet. And win or lose, you’ll also get 1,000 Reward Credits® and 1,000 Tier Credits.
The greatest sports betting app of all time is here, Arizona. It’s not only the app that lets you bet hundreds of ways on all the sports you love. It’s the one that does that -- and earns with Caesars Rewards®, so every bet you place on the app earns toward unlocking exclusive hotel, dining, shopping, and entertainment perks at Caesars Rewards destinations everywhere.
AZ only. 21+. New users and first $10+ wager only. Must register with eligible promo code. Bet amount of qualifying wager returned only if wager is settled as a loss. Maximum bet credit $1,250; must be used within 14 days of receipt. Tier Credits and Reward Credits will be added to account within 7 days after qualifying wager settles. Void where prohibited. Gambling a problem? Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP or Text NEXTSTEP to 53342. See Caesars.com/promos for full terms. Read More
CAESAR MADE IT EASY TO GET STARTED
Free to download for both iOS and Android users.
Register your account using promo code: DBACKSFULL
Choose from a variety of simple and secure payment options to add funds.
Bet up to $1,250. If you don’t win, you’ll get it back as a Free Bet!
2022 Grand Opening
Opening in mid-2022, this best-in-class sportsbook will be located at the former Game 7 Grill space outside of Chase Field featuring a sports betting experience befit for an emperor and an all-inclusive experience for non-sports bettors alike. The space will be open year-round, not just on gamedays, and will have flexible hours of operation to cater to specific sporting events. The sportsbook will not be accessible by fans while they are in attendance at a D-backs game, but fans will be able to place bets via Caesars Sportsbook app. Leading up to the grand opening of the retail space, bets can also be placed at five betting kiosks on the north side of the plaza being installed in the interim. The all-new Guy Fieri’s DTPHX Kitchen + Bar will also be housed inside the Caesars Sportsbook.
- Bet Like A Caesar: Two floors of sports betting space provide a next-level atmosphere to bet. Whether it's with a teller at a kiosk, or on the Caesars Sportsbook app, customers will have many choices to easily place a wager.
- Watch Like A Caesar: With around 1,500 square feet of indoor and outdoor LED screens, Caesars Sportsbook at Chase Field will be a sports environment worthy of any Caesars emperor. With many major sporting events being displayed, customers will never have to worry about asking to change the channel again.
- Dine Like A Caesar: A sports betting experience befit for an emperor needs a menu to feast like one. Customers can indulge in top-notch food at Guy Fieri’s DTPHX American Kitchen + Bar in 10,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor dining space. Learn more about the highly anticipated restaurant below.
- Hydrate Like A Caesar: Caesar never walks around without his goblet, so customers can make sure to have a drink in hand too. Emperors can grab their preferred beverage of choice at the inside or outside bar, or even at the private bar in the VIP lounge.
- Arrive Like A Caesar: Caesar never strolled far to get where he wanted once he stepped off his chariot. That will be the case at Caesars Sportsbook, where the action is easily accessible from parking areas surrounding Chase Field.