Caesars Entertainment is an official corporate partner of the D-backs and has a multi-year agreement with Major League Baseball (MLB) as an Authorized Gaming Operator of the league. On September 9, 2021, Chase Field was the first MLB stadium to allow sports fans to place an in-person wager. Fans can make a bet at Chase Field at ticket windows 21-25.
The hours of operation for the Caesars Sportsbook is Monday – Friday, 9A-11P and Saturday – Sunday, 8A-12A
The Caesars Sportsbook app is now live in Arizona so you can now download (use promo code DBACKSRF), register and make deposits to receive emperor-worthy offers.
- First bets up to $5,000 are risk-free for all app users
Opening in early 2022, this best-in-class sportsbook will be located at the former Game 7 Grill space outside of Chase Field featuring a sports betting experience befit for an emperor and an all-inclusive experience for non-sports bettors alike. The space will be open year-round, not just on gamedays, and will have flexible hours of operation to cater to specific sporting events. The sportsbook will not be accessible by fans while they are in attendance at a D-backs game, but fans will be able to place bets via Caesars Sportsbook app. Leading up to the grand opening of the retail space, bets can also be placed at five betting kiosks on the north side of the plaza being installed in the interim.
- Bet Like A Caesar: Two floors of sports betting space provide a next-level atmosphere to bet. Whether it's with a teller at a kiosk, or on the Caesars Sportsbook app, customers will have many choices to easily place a wager.
- Watch Like A Caesar: With around 1,500 square feet of indoor and outdoor LED screens, Caesars Sportsbook at Chase Field will be a sports environment worthy of any Caesars emperor. With many major sporting events being displayed, customers will never have to worry about asking to change the channel again.
- Dine Like A Caesar: A sports betting experience befit for an emperor needs a menu to feast like one. Customers can indulge in top-notch food in 10,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor dining space.
- Hydrate Like A Caesar: Caesar never walks around without his goblet, so customers can make sure to have a drink in hand too. Emperors can grab their preferred beverage of choice at the inside or outside bar, or even at the private bar in the VIP lounge.
- Arrive Like A Caesar: Caesar never strolled far to get where he wanted once he stepped off his chariot. That will be the case at Caesars Sportsbook, where the action is easily accessible from parking areas surrounding Chase Field.