Gates open three hours before kickoff
Join other fans in The T-Mobile 'Pen before every Seahawks home game this season and you'll find:
- $1 admission
- Beer on tap including drafts and microbrews
- Great food - grass-fed beef burgers, wood-fired pizza, Caribbean sandwiches and wings (just to name a few)
- Music at all events
- Multiple TVs to follow all the action around the league
- Test your skills with speed pitch and tailgate games
- Cash machines
- A safe, clean and friendly environment
See you there!
Health & Safety Updates
- All guests 5 years and older must wear a mask at all times, except while eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status and whether the event space is indoor/outdoor.
- All guests 12 years and older must provide verification of being fully vaccinated by October 4, 2021.
- "Fully vaccinated" means that a person has received all the required doses of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine (two doses of the Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines, or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine) or a WHO-authorized COVID-19 vaccine series, and 14 days have passed since the final dose.
- Verification of vaccination may be any of the following methods of documentation:
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Record Card, or photo of CDC Vaccine Record Card
- QR Code, digital or printed certificate from MyIRmobile.com (WA Department of Health partner website, My Immunization Records)
- Vaccine administration record from a vaccine provider, including an individual's doctor, pharmacy, or other official immunization record from within or outside the U.S., including a photo or photocopy
- Specific mobile applications that verify vaccination status will be allowed if approved by the WA Department of Health or Public Health – Seattle & King County
- As an alternative to providing vaccine verification, prior to entry individuals must provide digital or printed documentation from a testing agent including a laboratory, health care provider, or pharmacy of:
- A negative FDA-approved PCR test administered within the previous 72 hours, or
- A negative FDA-approved rapid test administered by a testing provider on site at the event site
- No testing is available onsite at T-Mobile Park