Phillies and Aramark Reveal What's New This Season at Citizens Bank Park
"Off-the-field lineup" announced as Phillies and partners showcase what's new in food, fashion and phandom for the 2015 season
Get ready for lots of new food, fashion and phandom this season at Citizens Bank Park.
In anticipation of the team's return to Philadelphia for the On-Deck Series and Nemours Opening Day, the Phillies and Aramark, Citizens Bank Park's exclusive concessionaire and merchandise partner, revealed the latest enhancements to the ballpark's off-the-field lineup for the 2015 season. The announcements were made during the first-ever "What's New at Citizens Bank Park Preview Party," hosted by Phillies radio broadcasters Scott Franzke and Larry Andersen. Special guests included the Phillies Ballgirls and Phoebe Phanatic, along with 98.1 WOGL's Valerie Knight and Frank Lewis.
Held in the Hall of Fame Club, the media and fan event featured an exclusive preview to what's new in Phillies fashion during a unique runway show, and treated attendees to an exclusive tasting of all that's new when it comes to the team's award-winning concessions. Also unveiled was the latest in Phillies phandom, including new offerings at the Phillies Social Media Deck, enhanced AT&T mobile service, the return of Citizens Bank Phan reward programs, a sneak peek of the 2015 giveaways, theme nights and a new Celebrate Sundays ticket offer. Fans who purchase individual game tickets in the Hall of Fame Club will have access to the Cooperstown Gallery, upscale bistro concessions and full service bars.
"We take great pride in making the fan experience the very best at Citizens Bank Park," said Michael Harris, Phillies Director, Marketing and Special Projects. "From food to fashion, to fan rewards and phandom, we are excited to join Aramark and our many partners in announcing all of our new enhancements for the 2015 season. Our new off-the-field lineup will no doubt entice fans of all ages."
WHAT'S NEW AT CITIZENS BANK PARK
NEW! Menu Items & Concession Offerings
The buzz has already begun about the new food offerings at Citizens Bank Park! Fans will once again have plenty to choose from, whether traditional ballpark fare…foods with Philadelphia flavor…or healthier and gluten-free options. New 2015 options include:
- Phillies Wine produced by Chaddsford Winery: The Phillies have added a newly-branded "Phillies Wine" produced by local Chaddsford Winery, which is a proud addition to the MLB® Wine collection. Phillies Wine will be available at Harry the K's, High and Inside Pub, Diamond Club and the Hall of Fame Club, as well as at select retailers across the tri-state area and mlb.com/wine. Chaddsford Winery is Pennsylvania's largest and best known winery, with a thirty-year tradition of creating regionally grown, high-quality wines.
- Phillies Wine is a proprietary blend of Chancellor, Chambourcin, Pinot Noir and Noiret that pairs well with a variety of foods, including lamb, game and beef dishes, savory sausage, as well as Mexican foods or hard goat cheeses. It has a bright red color, nicely integrated soft tannins and its structure is enhanced by a well-balanced acidity. The wine boasts black cherry and hints of black pepper on the palate with a subtle cocoa finish.
- Phillies Wine Weekend at Chaddsford Winery, April 18 and 19! The partnership continues with a new weekend event for fans featuring tastings, raffles, a batting cage and more. RSVPs highly suggested.
- Wayback Burgers (behind Sections 120, 135 and Left Field Plaza): The best burgers under the bun, originating from Newark, DE, are now being served at Citizens Bank Park! Fans can go "Wayback to delicious" with the Wayback Burgers and Wayback Grilled Chicken. Plus, a must try: the "Wayback Triple Triple" available at the Alley Grill.
- Phillies Frank Topped Dogs (behind Section 134): The hot dog cart will feature a variety of topped dogs all season-long, rotating by homestand, including:
- South Philly Dog: Back by popular demand, Phillies roasted red peppers, sharp provolone and broccoli rabe.
- New England Dog: Boston baked beans, bacon crumbles and shredded cheddar cheese on a New England style bun.
- Carnegie Dog: Pastrami, Swiss cheese, Thousand Island dressing.
- Cuban Dog: Roasted pork, pickle chips, Swiss cheese.
- Turkey Hill Creamery (Ashburn Alley). Featuring hand-dipped ice cream, soft serve, milkshakes, floats along with a variety of different ice cream sauces and toppings.
- Philly Cheese Steak Dog. Now at a new location in Section 122. Phillies Frank topped with Philadelphia cheese steak, melted cheese, served 'wit' or 'wit out' onions.
- New at Harry the K's: This popular outdoor restaurant located just below the left field scoreboard will now offer some new items, including:
- Rittenhouse Square Smoked Turkey Club: Applewood bacon, Jersey tomato, crisp romaine, black pepper mayo, toasted artisan sourdough
- Northern Liberties Roast Pork: Herb-salted pork, Yards ale jus, hot pepper relish, fontina cheese, local roll
- Brisket Stack: Slow braised, crispy pancetta, raclette cheese spread, fried egg, griddled roll
- New! Concession offerings also include:
- Diamond Club Salad Bar: This new, custom salad bar features a variety of fresh field greens and a chef's selection of toppings, including organic and locally grown produce.
- Hot & Spicy Hatfield Sausages at the Hatfield Grill Cart (Section 148).
- Introducing a kid's-size of our Chicken Tenders & Fries, wherever chicken tenders are sold.
- Chickie's & Pete's Crab Fries will now also be available on the Terrace Level (Section 319).
- New! State-of-the-art digital menu boards are now throughout the ballpark, make ordering even easier with crisp displays.
- New! Stretch the Savings Concession Specials. Every game will now offer:
- Pre-Game: $10 Family Pack available exclusively at all South Philadelphia Market stands from the time that gates open until first pitch. Choose from a combination of three items (regular popcorn, soft pretzel, hot dog or regular soda) all for just $10.
- All Game: $5 Kids ice cream sundae exclusively at the Turkey Hill Creamery at Ashburn Alley.
- Stretch the Savings: Savings on select items at all South Philly Markets from 7th inning stretch on.
NEW! Latest in Fashion & Merchandise
- NEW! In the Majestic Clubhouse Store. The expansive team store, featuring official Phillies merchandise, has something for fans of all ages! Here are some of the new additions:
- The Player's Clubhouse (Phanatic Attic/Second level of the Majestic Clubhouse Store): This new area features on-field apparel and headwear from MLB's Authentic Collection as well as Majestic player jerseys and T-shirts for men, women and kids. Fans may also personalize jerseys with their own name and number and custom embroider caps. A sampling of Phillies Authentics game-used collectibles and autographed memorabilia is also displayed at this location.
- Baby Mascot T-Shirts. Top off your little one's game day look with this Phillies Baby Phillie Phanatic Mascot T-shirt from Majestic!
- Cityscape WordMark T-Shirts, featuring Phillies logoed T-shirts incorporating Citizens Bank Park, City Hall, Ben Franklin Bridge, Art Museum and Boathouse Row.
- NEW! Apple Pay. With Apple Pay, team store guests will have an easy, safe, secure and convenient option to pay for merchandise items using their mobile devices, including iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus or Apple Watch. Using Apple Pay will also help simplify and expedite the purchasing process for Citizens Bank Park guests eager to get back to the game.
- NEW! At Citizens Bank Park
- The Cap Shop (First Base Gate Plaza): This new retail store features headwear for men, women and youth by New Era and Forty Seven Brand.
- New Era | 5th & Ocean Ladies' Boutique (behind Section 121): A new retail shop that features ladies headwear and apparel from New Era and 5th & Ocean brands as well as footwear, jewelry and accessories.
- Phillies Authentics Kiosk (behind Section 105). Featuring a sampling of game-used collectibles and autographed memorabilia authenticated through Major League Baseball's Authentication Program.
NEW! Pure Phandom
- Get Rewarded: Citizens Bank Phan Rewards. Launched in 2014, Citizens is proud to continue the exclusive discount program covering tickets, food, beverage and merchandise for Phillies fans who use their Citizens Bank debit cards to make select purchases online and during select games at Citizens Bank Park.
- AT&T has expanded its mobile Internet coverage at Citizens Bank Park by completing the upgrades to the Distributed Antenna System (DAS) that will help fans post selfies and share on social media more seamlessly than ever before.
- When a big play happens this season at Citizens Bank Park, Phillies fans can expect to enjoy an enhanced mobile experience as they pull out their wireless devices to share once-in-a-lifetime moments with friends and family.
- The additional cellular capacity is expected to help improve call reliability, boost data traffic capacity and enable more consistent network access to help fans make the most of their AT&T devices.
- The Phillies have added fun, interactive ways to bring fans closer to the game than ever before:
- Phillies Social Media Deck. Fans can check-in using "Ballpark," Citizens Bank Park's official mobile app, and head over to the Phillies Social Media Deck, located on the Budweiser Rooftop, which features a free mobile device charging stations, the "Ballpark" App check-in desk with prizes at every game, streaming display of social media activity on a paneled video wall and a specialty concessions stand featuring iced coffee - all while maintaining a great view of the game.
- Instagram-to-Screen. Fans can try out the Instagram-to-Screen function, which allows fans to Instagram their photos and see them displayed on PhanaVision!
- Phollow Us. Fans can also follow the action before and during the game via @Phillies on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, which also features special opportunities and prizes for followers.
- Celebrate Sundays Phandom continues with a special ticket offer available on Sundays.
- Fans who purchase tickets at phillies.com/Sundays in Arcade sections 233-237 receive a pair of Celebrate Sundays Sunglasses for each ticket purchased.
- In addition to a promotional giveaway item on select Sundays, there will be face painters behind section 237, and discounts on select concession items
- $5 Ice cream sundaes and root beer floats at Harry the K's starting in the 4th inning.