This page is dedicated to you, our amazing Group Leaders! On this page, you will find information that will make your group's trip to the ballpark a success.
- Thursday, June 28 at 7:05 p.m.
- MLB Network Retro Drawstring Bag for all fans
- Friday, June 29 at 7:05 p.m.
- XFINITY Fireworks Show #1 for all fans
- Saturday, June 30 at 6:05 p.m.
- XFINITY Fireworks Show #2 for all fans
- Sunday, July 1 at 1:35pm
- Community Energy Solar Powered Liberty Bell for children 14 and under
- Wednesday, July 4 at 4:05pm
- Salute to Veterans presented by Toyota
- Saturday, July 21 at 7:05pm
- W.B. Mason Collectible Truck for children 14 and under
- Photo Night for All fans
- Sunday, July 22 at 1:35pm
- PECO Phillies Socks for all fans
- Wednesday, July 25 at 12:35pm
- Nemours Kids Run the Bases for children 14 and under
Don't forget to share this information with your bus driver!
Cost: Parking for a bus or any oversized vehicle that takes up more than one space is $36. Pre-paid bus parking is available for purchase by calling the Phillies Sales Office at 215-463-5000. Please note that parking is on a first come, first served basis and there are no assigned spots within the lots.
Location: Bus parking is available in the following lots:
- Lots M & N (recommended) - Located South of Pattison Avenue. Enter at 7th Street off Pattison Avenue. Please note: Buses interested in Tailgating may do so only in these lots.
- Lot Q (limited parking) - Located North of Phillies Drive. (Enter off 10th Street)
Tailgating is not permitted in lots West of Darien Street and North of Pattison Avenue. Tailgating is permitted in the following lots: A-H, J, K, L, M and N.
What time can I get into the ballpark?
Regular Season - Monday through Sunday: 1 1/2 hours prior to game time. Ashburn Alley (Left Field Gate) opens 2 hours prior to all game times.
Already have your tickets? Available in two denominations, $10 (receive $12 credit) and $25 (receive a $28 credit), Food Coupons can be purchased separately from your game tickets and can be used for food, beverages and merchandise throughout the ballpark. To add coupons to your group order, please call 215-463-5000.
The more you sell, the more you receive!
Look for your group name when we welcome all groups in attendance! Names are listed twice: Pre-game - on the Large PhanaVision Screen. In-game - during the 5th inning on the side auxiliary message boards near the foul poles.