This page is dedicated to you, our amazing Group Leaders! On this page, you will find information that will make your group's trip to the ballpark a success.
- Sunday, May 27 at 1:35 p.m.
- Toyota Rhys Hoskins Starting Lineup Figure for children 14 and under
- Friday, June 8 at 7:05 p.m.
- 1990s Retro Night
- Sunday, June 10 at 1:35 p.m.
- Chevrolet Father's Appreciation Day
- John Kruk 1990s BP Pullover for Men 15 and over
- Tuesday, June 12 at 7:05 p.m.
- Phans Feeding Families Day & Food Drive
- Thursday, June 14 at 1:05 p.m.
- Jim Thome Hall of Fame Salute
- Nemours Kids Run the Bases
- Thursday, June 28 at 7:05 p.m.
- MLB Network Retro Drawstring Bag for all fans
- Friday, June 29 at 7:05 p.m.
- XFINITY Fireworks Show #1 for all fans
- Saturday, June 30 at 6:05 p.m.
- XFINITY Fireworks Show #2 for all fans
Don't forget to share this information with your bus driver!
Cost: Parking for a bus or any oversized vehicle that takes up more than one space is $36. Pre-paid bus parking is available for purchase by calling the Phillies Sales Office at 215-463-5000. Please note that parking is on a first come, first served basis and there are no assigned spots within the lots.
Location: Bus parking is available in the following lots:
- Lots M & N (recommended) - Located South of Pattison Avenue. Enter at 7th Street off Pattison Avenue. Please note: Buses interested in Tailgating may do so only in these lots.
- Lot Q (limited parking) - Located North of Phillies Drive. (Enter off 10th Street)
Tailgating is not permitted in lots West of Darien Street and North of Pattison Avenue. Tailgating is permitted in the following lots: A-H, J, K, L, M and N.
What time can I get into the ballpark?
Regular Season - Monday through Sunday: 1 1/2 hours prior to game time. Ashburn Alley (Left Field Gate) opens 2 hours prior to all game times.
Already have your tickets? Available in two denominations, $10 (receive $12 credit) and $25 (receive a $28 credit), Food Coupons can be purchased separately from your game tickets and can be used for food, beverages and merchandise throughout the ballpark. To add coupons to your group order, please call 215-463-5000.
The more you sell, the more you receive!
Look for your group name when we welcome all groups in attendance! Names are listed twice: Pre-game - on the Large PhanaVision Screen. In-game - during the 5th inning on the side auxiliary message boards near the foul poles.