You can use your My Phillies Tickets account to print your tickets from home, your office or your mobile smart phone (iPhone and Android devices.)
- Log into your My Phillies Tickets account (www.phillies.com/mytickets.)
- Click on the My Ticket Inventory tab to navigate to your tickets. Your ticket inventory will be accessible through a month by month or order view.
- From the Select an Action drop down, choose print tickets.
- Click on the date of the game(s) you would like to print and you will see all available seat inventory listed individually. Select the specific games and/or specific seats and parking (if applicable) you would like to print and click Continue.
- Another screen will appear confirming the tickets you wish to print. Click Print Tickets.
- Click on View & Print Tickets. A pop up window will appear with your tickets to print! Please ensure your pop up blocker is turned off.
Printing tickets from My Phillies Tickets will NOT void your original barcode. You can use your original ticket OR the print-at-home version. If you have lost your tickets or they were stolen, please contact the sales office at 215-463-5000.