The Phillies plan to email current season ticket holders information regarding renewal opportunities in late September/October. Please note that notwithstanding any other statement to the contrary, the opportunity to renew Phillies season tickets is on a year-to-year basis as determined by The Phillies in its sole discretion. Ownership of 2019 season tickets and/or the purchase of 2019 playoff tickets does not create any right to purchase tickets to games beyond the 2019 season. Any oral or implied statement or action to the contrary is of no force and effect. After you receive your renewal information, you can pay for your season tickets in a variety of ways:
- Online - By logging in to your account and paying with a credit card.
- By Phone - By calling 215-463-5000. The Phillies accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Please have your account number ready.
- By Check - Please make checks payable to "The Phillies" and mail to: Phillies Season Sales, One Citizens Bank Way, Philadelphia, PA 19148.
- In Person - By visiting the sales office at Citizens Bank Park located at the First Base Gate, near the Robin Roberts Statue, and making a payment with a sales representative. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Mobile Delivery - Season Ticket Holders who are paid in full and choose to have their tickets delivered via their mobile device will have access to their tickets via their My Tickets account and the MLB Ballpark app.
Printed Tickets - Season tickets are typically sent during the month of March and shipped via UPS 2-day, with a tracking number. If your address is a P.O. Box, tickets are shipped Priority Mail by USPS. Season tickets will not be mailed until final payment has been received. Please make sure your address on your Phillies ticket account is up to date.
A change of address must come from the account holder of record and can be requested two ways:
- By emailing email@example.com and including the following information: account number, existing contact information and new contact information (address, phone(s), email). A Phillies Sales Representative will respond to your request.
- By mailing a letter to the Phillies, or to a specific sales representative, that includes all of your new contact information as well as your Phillies Account Number. Please send your letter to the following address: Phillies Sales Office, Attn: Season Tickets, One Citizens Bank Way, Philadelphia, PA 19148
If you have interest in upgrading or relocating your current season tickets, please contact the Phillies Sales Office at 215-463-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. After the window expires for current season ticket holders to renew their seats for 2019, we will have a better idea of potential locations available for upgrade or relocation. The Phillies will communicate to all accounts requesting an upgrade or relocation with a status update during the offseason.
Season Ticket Holders have the ability to forward their tickets to family, friends etc. through their phillies.com/mytickets account. Season Ticket Holders can also donate tickets for games they cannot attend to five separate charitable organizations up to 72 hours before the game is played through their phillies.com/mytickets account.
Season tickets may also be exchanged up to 72 hours in advance of the game for any of the pre-selected dates throughout the 2019 season. Season Ticket Holders can exchange their tickets online via their account at phillies.com/mytickets. Exchanges are based on availability. Please note, season ticket locations are the only tickets that can be exchanged. Diamond Club seats may not be exchanged. In addition to online, season tickets can be exchanged at the Phillies Advanced Ticket Windows in person.
Phillies Season Ticket Holder Exchange Dates
Please note, exchange dates are subject to change. Game dates and ticket locations are based on availability.
If a Season Ticket Holder cannot attend a game on their game plan, they can also take advantage of StubHub. By logging on through phillies.com/mytickets, season ticket holders can resell their tickets on StubHub using Instant eDelivery. For more information on selling your tickets on StubHub, please check out our StubHub FAQs
Any child three years of age and older is required to have a ticket to the game.
The transfer of season tickets into a different name is at the sole discretion of the Phillies. Please call the Phillies sales office at 215-463-5000 if you have any questions or want to inquire about transferring your season tickets.
In the event a Phillies game is postponed due to inclement weather or for another reason, your tickets should be used for the rescheduled game. If the cancelled game is rescheduled as a traditional single admission double header, tickets for the cancelled game can be exchanged for select remaining 2019 home games (based on availability).
POSTPONED GAME POLICY FOR TICKETS PURCHASED VIA STUBHUB
For tickets purchased via StubHub, your tickets should be used for the rescheduled game. Please refer to the StubHub.com user help section for details pertaining to postponed, rescheduled or cancelled events. The Phillies are not responsible for and will not provide any refunds or exchanges of any tickets purchased via StubHub. Details »
The MLB Ballpark app is the official app of Citizens Bank Park, providing in-stadium experience for fans visiting the ballpark. Fans can access their tickets and enter the park on their mobile device, as well as check-in and receive special offers, promotions, and rewards. Below is a complete list of all the MLB Ballpark app features available at Citizens Bank Park:
- Access and manage your tickets (including ticket forwarding)
- Enter Citizens Bank Park with tickets on your mobile device
- Upgrade your seat and ballpark experience
- Unlock offers and check in to games using iBeacon technology
- View your check-in history and access exclusive content with the Journal
- Explore the park with interactive concourse maps, directories and concession menus
- Find out your favorite player and ballpark entrance music, with the ability to purchase songs on iPhone
- Order food and beverages from your seat
- Access club rewards programs
* iOS requires iOS 8.0 and later. Android requires 4.0 and later
Ensure that you do not have a spam filter on your e-mail that is preventing our messages from getting to you. Please make sure you have the following names added to your personal e-mail address book or allowed in your spam filters in order to ensure that you receive all relevant communications from phillies.com: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you forgot your tickets at home/work, don't worry. Once your MLB Ballpark app account is linked to your mobile device, you will always have access to your game tickets under the tickets tab within the app.
*The account holder may incur a charge for all reprints issued through the Phillies Ticket Office.
If your tickets were stolen, please contact our Season Ticket Office at 215-463-5000.
If it is determined in the sole discretion of The Phillies that any individual or entity is re-selling the majority of the tickets in their season ticket plan on the secondary market, the Season Ticket Account Holder may be classified as a Ticket Broker. Ticket Brokers may not be eligible for certain Season Ticket benefits, pricing and seat locations. The Phillies, in its sole discretion, may, but is not obligated, to cancel and refund any Season Ticket purchase made by anyone determined to be a Ticket Broker.