The Phillies emailed current season ticket holders information regarding renewal opportunities in early October. Please note that notwithstanding any other statement to the contrary, the opportunity to renew Phillies season tickets is on a year-to-year basis as determined by The Phillies in its sole discretion. Ownership of season tickets and/or the purchase of playoff tickets during a season does not create any right to purchase tickets to games beyond that season. Any oral or implied statement or action to the contrary is of no force and effect. After you receive your renewal information, you can pay for your season tickets in a variety of ways:
- Online - By logging in to your account and paying with a credit card.
- By Phone - By calling 215-463-5000. The Phillies accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Please have your account number ready.
- By Check - Please make checks payable to "The Phillies" and mail to: Phillies Season Sales, One Citizens Bank Way, Philadelphia, PA 19148.
- In Person - By visiting the sales office at Citizens Bank Park located at the First Base Gate, near the Robin Roberts Statue, and making a payment with a sales representative. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Mobile Delivery - Season Ticket Holders who are paid in full and choose to have their tickets delivered via their mobile device will have access to their tickets via their My Tickets account and the MLB Ballpark app in February.
Printed Tickets - Season tickets are typically sent during the month of March and shipped via UPS 2-day, with a tracking number. If your address is a P.O. Box, tickets are shipped Priority Mail by USPS. Season tickets will not be mailed until final payment has been received. Please make sure your address on your Phillies ticket account is up to date.
A change of address must come from the account holder of record and can be requested two ways:
- By emailing [email protected] and including the following information: account number, existing contact information and new contact information (address, phone(s), email). A Phillies Sales Representative will respond to your request.
- By mailing a letter to the Phillies, or to a specific sales representative, that includes all of your new contact information as well as your Phillies Account Number. Please send your letter to the following address: Phillies Sales Office, Attn: Season Tickets, One Citizens Bank Way, Philadelphia, PA 19148
If you have interest in upgrading or relocating your current season tickets, please contact the Phillies Sales Office at 215-463-5000 or [email protected]. After the window expires for current season ticket holders to renew their seats for 2020, we will have a better idea of potential locations available for upgrade or relocation. The Phillies will communicate to all accounts requesting an upgrade or relocation with a status update during the offseason.
Season Ticket Holders have the ability to forward their tickets to family, friends etc. through their phillies.com/mytickets account. Season Ticket Holders can also donate tickets for games they cannot attend to five separate charitable organizations up to 72 hours before the game is played through their phillies.com/mytickets account.
Season tickets may also be exchanged up to 72 hours in advance of the game for any of the pre-selected dates throughout the 2020 season. Season Ticket Holders can exchange their tickets online via their account at phillies.com/mytickets. Exchanges are based on availability. Please note, season ticket locations are the only tickets that can be exchanged. Diamond Club seats may not be exchanged. In addition to online, season tickets can be exchanged at the Phillies Advanced Ticket Windows in person.
Phillies Season Ticket Holder Exchange Dates
Please note, exchange dates are subject to change. Game dates and ticket locations are based on availability.
If a Season Ticket Holder cannot attend a game on their game plan, they can also take advantage of StubHub. By logging on through phillies.com/mytickets, season ticket holders can resell their tickets on StubHub using Instant eDelivery. For more information on selling your tickets on StubHub, please check out our StubHub FAQs
Any child three years of age and older is required to have a ticket to the game.
The transfer of season tickets into a different name is at the sole discretion of the Phillies. Please call the Phillies sales office at 215-463-5000 if you have any questions or want to inquire about transferring your season tickets.
In the event a Phillies game is postponed due to inclement weather or for another reason, your tickets should be used for the rescheduled game. If the cancelled game is rescheduled as a traditional single admission double header, tickets for the cancelled game can be exchanged for select remaining 2020 home games (based on availability).
POSTPONED GAME POLICY FOR TICKETS PURCHASED VIA STUBHUB
For tickets purchased via StubHub, your tickets should be used for the rescheduled game. Please refer to the StubHub.com user help section for details pertaining to postponed, rescheduled or cancelled events. The Phillies are not responsible for and will not provide any refunds or exchanges of any tickets purchased via StubHub. Details »
The MLB Ballpark app is your mobile companion when visiting Citizens Bank Park. The official MLB Ballpark application perfectly complements and personalizes your trip with digital ticketing functionality, mobile check-in, offers, rewards and exclusive content.
- Access and manage your tickets
- Enter Citizens Bank Park with tickets on your mobile device
- Team schedule, ticket information and sales and promotional event listings
- Seat and experience upgrade functionality
- My History: View scores and photos from all your ballpark visits
- Explore the park with interactive concourse maps, directories and concession menus
- Directions and parking information
Ensure that you do not have a spam filter on your e-mail that is preventing our messages from getting to you. Please make sure you have the following names added to your personal e-mail address book or allowed in your spam filters in order to ensure that you receive all relevant communications from phillies.com: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected].
If you forgot your tickets at home/work, don't worry. Once your MLB Ballpark app account is linked to your mobile device, you will always have access to your game tickets under the tickets tab within the app.
*The account holder may incur a charge for all reprints issued through the Phillies Ticket Office.
If your tickets were stolen, please contact our Season Ticket Office at 215-463-5000.
If it is determined in the sole discretion of The Phillies that any individual or entity is re-selling the majority of the tickets in their season ticket plan on the secondary market, the Season Ticket Account Holder may be classified as a Ticket Reseller. Ticket Resellers may not be eligible for certain Season Ticket benefits, pricing and seat locations. The Phillies, in its sole discretion, may, but is not obligated, to cancel and refund any Season Ticket purchase made by anyone determined to be a Ticket Reseller. See the Season Ticket Terms and Conditions for complete details.