Citizens Bank and the Phillies are once again teaming up to help fight hunger in Greater Philadelphia! Join us for our ninth annual Phans Feeding Families game on Saturday, June 8 when the Phillies host the Cincinnati Reds at 4:05 p.m.
Tickets are available at a special $4 discount in locations regularly priced $53 and under. In addition, $8 from each ticket sold through this offer will benefit Philabundance, the region's largest hunger relief organization and Phans Feeding Families beneficiary. Immediately following the game, stick around for The Avett Brothers postgame concert at Citizens Bank Park!
To order tickets (subject to availability), click on the "Buy Now" button below and enter the password: FEEDINGFAMILIES
Phillies Feeding Families
Limit of 8 tickets per game; per person or entity. For more information on group sales, please contact Michele Schulmeister in the Group Sales Office at 215-463-5000 ext. 5102.
Sales/payments may not be cancelled by purchaser. Game date and time subject to change. The team reserves the right to cancel any individual game order in its discretion, without notification. All cancelled orders will be refunded in full.
Thank you for your continued support of the Phillies!
Please note: Theme Night tickets are subject to dynamic pricing and discounts are subject to change.
More Ways to Contribute to the Cause
The Phillies-Reds game on Saturday, June 8, is dedicated to providing hunger relief. For every $1 donated, we can provide two meals to help children and their families in need! In addition to purchasing a Phans Feeding Families Theme Night Ticket, fans may support the cause by participating in the following that day at Citizens Bank Park:
- Bring a donation of non-perishable food and receive a voucher that can be redeemed for BOGO tickets to the game on Monday, June 24 vs. Mets at 7:05 p.m. Recommended items include plastic jars of peanut butter and jelly, canned tuna and pasta.
- Purchase food for families in need, thanks to GIANT Food Stores who will be on Citizens Bank Way with canned tuna, pasta and plastic jars of peanut butter and jelly. Those who purchase food will be given a voucher that can be redeemed for BOGO tickets to the game on Monday, June 24 vs. Mets at 7:05 p.m.
- Take part in the Phillies Charities 50/50 Drawing, where a portion of the proceeds will benefit Philabundance
- Make an online monetary donation to the campaign through Philabundance.org
- Spread awareness to fight hunger using #PhansFeed on social media
- Bid on new and game-used, autographed memorabilia (including a signed Aaron Nola baseball!), during the Phillies Charities, Inc. Auction benefitting Philabundance via the MLB Ballpark app on May 2-May 31. All items will be on display at the First Base Gate Plaza, May 3-5 and May 18-19.
On behalf of the Phillies and Citizens Bank, thank you for being part of the cause!