Phans Feeding Families Night and Food Drive
Citizens, Philabundance, and the Phillies, along with pitcher Aaron Nola, are teaming up to help fight hunger in Greater Philadelphia! Join us on Tuesday, June 14 at 7:05 p.m. for our annual Phans Feeding Families game when the Phillies host the Miami Marlins.
Tickets for this event are available in select seating locations.
At checkout, a $4 per ticket Group Fundraiser Rebate fee will be applied to your order, and those proceeds will benefit Philabundance, the region’s largest hunger relief organization and Phans Feeding Families beneficiary.
To order tickets (subject to availability), click on the “Buy Now” button below.
Limit of 12 tickets per person or entity. For more information on this event, or questions about group sales or fundraising opportunities, please contact Morgan Rutt in the Group Sales Office at 215-463-5000 ext. 5105.
Sales/payments may not be cancelled by purchaser. Game date and time subject to change. The team reserves the right to cancel any individual game order in its discretion, without notification. All cancelled orders will be refunded in full. By purchasing tickets, buyer is agreeing to the following Group Ticket Sales & Theme Night Policies & Procedures.
Please note: Theme Night tickets are subject to dynamic pricing and discounts are subject to change.
More Ways to Contribute to the Cause
The Phillies-Marlins game on Tuesday, June 14, is dedicated to providing hunger relief. For every $1 donated, we can provide two meals to help children and their families in need! In addition to purchasing a Phans Feeding Families Theme Night Ticket, fans may support the cause by participating in the following that day at Citizens Bank Park:
- Bring a donation of non-perishable food at the entrance gates. Recommended items include plastic jars of peanut butter and jelly, canned tuna, and pasta.
- Stop by the Third Base Plaza to digitally purchase food for the cause, courtesy of The GIANT Company, who will also be on site with fan giveaways. Those who donate will also have the chance to meet 1993 National League Champion Mickey Morandini.
- Take part in the Phillies Charities, Inc. 50/50 Drawing presented by DraftKings, where a portion of the gross proceeds will benefit Philabundance.
- Make an online monetary donation to the campaign through Philabundance.org.
- Donate to the cause by texting Phans Feed to 44-321.
- Spread awareness to fight hunger using #PhansFeed on social media.
- Bid on over a dozen new and game-used, autographed memorabilia during the Phillies Charities, Inc. Auction benefitting Philabundance via the MLB Ballpark app from June 9 – June 15. Auction items include baseballs, jerseys and more signed by players such as Aaron Nola, Bryce Harper, Zack Wheeler, Rhys Hoskins, and Didi Gregorius. Fans are also invited to stop by the First Base Gate on Phans Feeding Families Day on June 14 to see the items in person!
On behalf of the Phillies, Citizens and Philabundance, thank you for your support in striking out hunger!